The university offers a fully-funded scholarship for international students for the 2024-2025 academic years. This blog post will discuss the application process & eligibility criteria for the scholarship. So, read on to find out more!
- Country of origin: Australia
- Funded by: The Swinburne University of Technology
- Type: Partial/Fully funded
- Education level: Bachelor’s & Master’s degree program
- Duration: 2-4 years
- Deadline: Varies as per the program
About Swinburne University of Technology
The Swinburne University of Technology is a leading university in Australia, providing world-class education and research opportunities to students worldwide. Founded in 1908, Swinburne has grown to become one of the largest universities in Australia, with over 25,000 students and nearly 1,500 staff members across its campuses.
With a commitment to innovation & excellence, Swinburne is constantly striving to provide its students with the best possible learning experiences and career opportunities. The university offers extensive courses across multiple disciplines, from engineering and IT to design and creative arts. With an emphasis on research, Swinburne is at the forefront of developing new technology and discoveries in areas such as health, energy, & advanced manufacturing.
Swinburne has ambitious plans for the future, including a new campus in Sydney, expanding its presence in Sarawak, & continuing to develop innovative courses & research initiatives that will benefit its students & society. With an eye toward global collaborations & partnerships, Swinburne is set to become one of the most respected universities in Australia and beyond.
The benefits of scholarships
The Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship offers many benefits to international students. Here are some of the highlights:
• The scholarship covers up to $2500/30% per year of course fees, providing significant financial relief for students.
• This scholarship is available for both undergraduate & master’s degree programs, giving more students access to this opportunity.
• Receiving a scholarship from the Swinburne University of Technology provides students with an impressive accolade that will open doors to potential job opportunities after graduation.
• Not only does this scholarship provide students with the funds to pursue their studies at a prestigious university, but it also allows them to immerse themselves in a global learning experience.
The Eligibility Requirements
The following conditions are mandatory to be eligible for this scholarship:
• You must be an international student in either an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the Swinburne University of Technology.
• You must demonstrate outstanding academic performance & have achieved excellent results in your current studies.
• You must demonstrate financial need and be able to provide evidence of your current financial circumstances.
• You must not receive any other financial assistance from other sources.
• You must meet the English language requirements for entry into the university.
How does one apply for the scholarship?
Applying for the Swinburne University of Technology International Excellence Scholarship is easy. You should follow these steps:
• Assess your eligibility
• You must submit your scholarship application before the specified closing date, which can be found on the website.
• You must provide supporting documents, such as academic transcripts, a personal statement, & a CV.
• A selection process may include an interview with shortlisted applicants.
• Once all applications have been assessed, successful applicants will receive a letter of offer.
To wrap things up
We hope this brief overview of the international student scholarships at the Swinburne University of Technology has been helpful. Best of luck if you choose to apply, and we wish you all the best in your studies!