Are you an international student looking for a golden opportunity to pursue your studies in Australia? For the academic year 2024-2025, top Australian universities offer a wide range of scholarships offering average monthly stipends of AUD 20,000. Take a look at this fantastic opportunity!
- Country of origin: Australia
- Funded by: Different institutions
- Type: Fully funded
- Education level: Training, Master, Ph.D., & Bachelor’s
- Duration: As per the selected course
- Deadline: Varies as per course and university selected
What we will cover?
- Funded by: University of Sydney
- Type: Fully funded/$40,109 p.a.
- Education level: Master’s/PhD
- Eligible Nationalities: All
- Duration: 2 to 4 yrs
- Deadline: 24th Nov 2023/Admission Cycle
- Official Website: https://www.sydney.edu.au/scholarships/e/university-sydney-international-scholarship.html
The university offers a fully-funded 2-year international postgraduate scholarship comprising:
- Tuition fees for a Master’s or PhD
- AAU$40,000 annual living allowance (paid in two AAU$20,000 installments)
There is no specified field of study but preferences may be given to underrepresented areas to improve diversity (e.g engineering from Africa).
Benefits include a full scholarship to pursue an advanced degree at a prestigious Australian university while receiving living expenses for two years. This excellent opportunity finances both education and living costs for international students interested in developing their ideas and furthering their qualifications. The maximum annual amount of AAU$40,000 covers all tuition and provides financial support simultaneously.
Study Level: Master’s and PhD
University: University of Melbourne
Type: Fully Funded ($37,000 per year upto $135,000)
Eligible Countries: All (Including domestic students)
Program Duration: Two years for study, which includes research and a master’s program
3 to 3.5 years for PhD studies, research, and thesis
Number of Scholarships: 600
Deadline: 31st Oct Every year
- Scholarship Type: Tuitions Fee Waiver (50% to )100%
- Offered by: Deakin University
- Degree Program: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Eligible Fields: All Subjects offered at Deakin University
- Scholarship Amount: From 50% to 100% of the tuition fees.
- Deadline: One month before you begin your studies at Deakin.
- Separate Application Required?: Yes
- Official Website: https://www.deakin.edu.au/study/fees-and-scholarships/scholarships/find-a-scholarship/deakin-vice-chancellors-international-scholarship
Deakin University offers full tuition fee waiver scholarships to international students who wish to study in Australia for the academic year 2024-2025. The scholarship is applicable for both master’s & Ph.D. studies, and the deadline for application is May 31st, 2023. In addition to these benefits, Deakin University also offers various amenities like access to library services, health centers, & counseling services. Furthermore, selected students can also get a waiver on their course fees.
- University: University of Melbourne
- Type: Fully Funded ($37,000 per year upto $135,000)
- Eligible Countries: All (Including domestic students)
- Program Duration: 2-4 years
- Number of Scholarships: 350
- Deadline: Admission Cycle
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must either:
- Have applied for a graduate research degree program at the University of Melbourne and meet the entry requirements.
- Be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
The Melbourne Research Scholarships (MRS) program offers international students the chance to pursue their studies at one of Australia’s top universities. This prestigious scholarship covers a range of allowances, including tuition fees, a stipend of up to AUD 37,000 per annum for the duration of your degree, health insurance, accommodation costs, and a travel allowance. You’ll also benefit from world-class research facilities, supportive staff, and other unique learning opportunities. Applications are open now & will close on March 31st, 2024. So don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to study in Australia!
- Funded by: Queensland University
- Type: Fully Funded
- Education level: Master’s and PhD
- Duration: 3.5+1 years
- Separate Application Required?: No
- Official Website: https://scholarships.uq.edu.au/scholarship/graduate-school-scholarships-uqgss-%E2%80%93-includes-rtp
- Deadline: Round postponed (Open for Domestic students)
The Queensland University Scholarships are now open to international students who wish to study in Australia. The scholarships cover both undergraduate & master’s degrees & come with a living stipend of $32,192 per annum tax free, Single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
The scholarships provide a living stipend to students enrolled full-time in a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Master of Philosophy (MPhil) or other qualifying research-focused professional doctorate at The University of Queensland (UQ). The stipend is intended to support recipients as they work to complete an original research project during their postgraduate studies. By facilitating financial assistance, these awards help cultivate the next generation of researchers and enable students to dedicate their time and efforts towards advancing their scholarly work.
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Institutions: University of South Australia
- Tuition Type: Fully Funded
- Degree Program: Master’s and PhD
- Scholarship Amount: $32,500 annually paid fortnightly plus Tuition Fee waiver
- Separate Application Required?: Not needed
- Deadline: Rolling intake, applications open all year
- Official Website: https://www.unisa.edu.au/research/degrees/scholarships/university-wide-scholarships-for-international-applicants/#UPS
The ERS program aims to attract high-calibre international researchers by providing both financial assistance and connection to industry partners. Scholars receive funding to support their studies and living expenses so they can focus fully on developing research skills and knowledge over the duration of the award. This helps foster collaborations between academia and industry for impactful research outcomes.
Programs offered: Ph.D., Master’s, and Undergraduate (Related to your country’s priority area of development)
Number of Scholarships: 1,600+ ($250M+ Budget)
Program Duration: Depends on the degree you selected.
Application deadline: March-May 2024 (Depending on country)
The Australia Awards Scholarships (AAS) provide generous financial support to eligible candidates worldwide to study at top universities in Australia. The Australia Awards Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that covers tuition fees, accommodation charges, health insurance, & travel allowance. This means you don’t have to worry about paying these expenses when studying in Australia. You can focus all your attention on pursuing your studies without any financial burden.
The program is available at the undergraduate, master’s, & doctoral levels. To apply for an Australia Awards Scholarship, you must submit your application by the deadline set by the university. Make sure to check the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting your application. You should also ensure that you meet all the requirements for the scholarship.
The AAS is open to all international students who meet the eligibility requirements. This includes citizens of developing countries who are motivated to study in Australia and contribute to their home countries’ social and economic development upon graduation. If you’re interested in taking advantage of this fantastic opportunity, check out the official website for more information on eligibility criteria and how to apply.
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Institution: Curtin University
- Funded by: Curtin University and other external parties
- Degree Program: Master’s and PhD
- Scholarship Amount: Not specified
- Separate Application Required?: Yes
- Deadline: November 15, 2023
- Official Website: https://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/hdr-scholarships-funding/curtin-strategic-scholarships/
There are two primary expenses associated with a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) program: tuition fees and living costs. Scholarships are available in two categories that correspond to these expenses:
- Fee Offset Scholarships – These scholarships cover a portion or all of the tuition fees for a set period. Any remaining fees after the period concludes may need to be paid.
- Stipend Scholarships – These funds provide financial support to cover living costs while pursuing full-time or part-time HDR studies. Stipends come in varying amounts and durations, and can be sponsored by external entities like the government or internal sources like researcher grants or Curtin University funding allocations. They may offer additional funds for a limited time or support achievement of short-term study goals.
In summary, scholarships for HDR programs address tuition fee costs through Fee Offset awards and living expenses via Stipend funding from various potential sponsors in amounts tailored to study requirements.
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based for Refugee like background students
- Institutions: Curtin University
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Degree Program: Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework
- Scholarship Amount: Tuition Fees plus $5,000 every semester
- Separate Application Required?: Yes
- Deadline: November 17, 2023
- Official website:https://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/Scholarship/?id=6834
The scholarship offered by the Curtin Humanitarian Fund will provide the following assistance throughout the entire anticipated duration of the program (assuming a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester):
- Covers the complete expenses for student tuition fees (excluding the Student Services & Amenities Fees (SSAF).
- Includes a cash allowance of $5,000 per semester. The recipient has the flexibility to utilize this amount towards any educational expenses they deem necessary.
- Funded by: The Griffith University
- Type: Fully funded
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree/ Ph.D./Post-doctoral courses
- Duration: Depends on the courses chosen
- Deadline: Depends on Trimester. Check official page. 4th Dec 2023/18th Apr 2024/ 5th Aug 2024
- Official Website: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance
Griffith University offers a range of scholarships for international students starting in the academic year 2024-2025. These scholarships cover tuition fees, accommodation costs, health insurance, and travel allowance. In addition, successful applicants will receive an average monthly stipend. The scholarship is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students from any country. Applications for the Griffith University Scholarships must be submitted by October 15th, 2023. Students awarded scholarships will also benefit from numerous opportunities, including access to world-class academics, excellent facilities, and extensive research and study support services.
Southern Cross University offers an exciting opportunity for international students to pursue their higher education in Australia with the help of scholarships. This scholarship is worth a $5,000 fee reduction each year. Education level varies from master’s to doctoral programs, and applications must be received before the deadline of August 31st, 2023. In addition to these benefits, the university provides student mentoring and internships to enhance the students’ learning experience. This is an excellent opportunity for international students looking to study at one of Australia’s top universities.
- Funded by: Monash University
- Type: Fully funded
- Education level: Master’s degree program and doctoral program.
- Official website: link
- In regards to Monash’s silver jubilee scholarship, for scholarship entries for October 31st.
- If you are applying for the Monash Research Training Program and the Monash Graduate Scholarship.
International round 1 begins on September 1st and ends on March 31st.
Domestic round 2 opens on November 1st and closes on May 31st.
The third International Round opens on April 1st and closes on August 31st.
- On June 1st, the DOMESTIC Round 4 will open, and on October 31st, it will close.
The scholarships provide an annual living allowance of AUD 35,600 and full tuition fee waiver. This scholarship is available to all international students enrolled in any undergraduate or postgraduate course at Monash University.
In addition to the financial benefits, this scholarship also provides international students with valuable opportunities to gain work experience, develop their cultural knowledge & build their professional network. Students will also be able to benefit from other university services such as student support, library access, & career advice. This scholarship is an excellent opportunity for international students to gain a quality education at one of the top universities in Australia.
The scholarship award includes an allowance of AUD 10,000. This scholarship is open for both undergraduate and postgraduate levels of study, and the deadline for applications is January 31st, 2024. Other benefits include:
- Professional development programs.
- Priority entry to university events.
- The opportunity to network with other scholarship holders & prominent leaders in the field.
Charles Darwin University Scholarships
Charles Darwin University offers a wide range of scholarships for international students. The scholarship provides an average monthly stipend in addition to tuition fees, accommodation charges, health insurance, and travel allowance. These scholarships are offered to undergraduate and postgraduate students at Charles Darwin University. The deadline for application is typically the end of May each year, & applications must be made before the start of the academic year. The scholarship is renewable for up to three years for undergraduate students and up to two years for postgraduate students. Benefits include access to dedicated support services and a wide range of cultural and sporting activities.
Edith Cowan University Scholarships
Edith Cowan University offers scholarships for international students for the academic year 2024-2025. These scholarships are available at the postgraduate and doctoral levels and provide a wide range of benefits. The allowances include a monthly stipend of $28,420, tuition fees, accommodation charges, health insurance, and travel allowance. The deadline for application is usually six months before the start of the academic session. Along with these benefits, these scholarships also provide an enriching opportunity to experience Australia’s culture and values.
Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships
Carnegie Mellon University is one of the leading universities in Australia, and it offers scholarships for international students. The Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships cover tuition fees, accommodation charges, health insurance, an annual stipend of AUD 30,000, & a travel allowance. This scholarship is available to students at all levels of master’s degrees. The deadline for application is June 30th, 2024 & applications must be received by this date to be considered. In addition to the monetary benefits provided, Carnegie Mellon University also offers a range of other benefits to students, such as access to a wide range of resources & facilities, as well as support & guidance throughout their studies.
As such, we have listed just a few more than 1000 Australian scholarships available at top Australian universities for the academic year 2024-2025. But there are many more opportunities available, so it’s essential to research & apply for as many as possible to maximize your chances of getting accepted. We wish you success!