Macquarie University has one of the most amazing funded scholarship programs. The purpose is to recognize talent from all over the world and to provide them with the best opportunities.
Host Country: Australia
Institution: Macquarie University
Study level: Masters/Undergraduate
Programs offered: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs offered by the University.
Programs duration: One year
Required language: English
Eligible countries: All countries in the world, excluding New Zealand and Australia
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship:
The applicants should meet all the eligibility criteria set by Macquarie University to get admission:
- Applicants must meet all of the University’s Academic Progression policies.
- You are not eligible if you hold a permanent residency in Australia.
- Applicants are not eligible for the scholarship if they have already applied for Macquarie University Scholarships.
- The scholarship is only for on-campus study.
- Begin and enroll in your course according to your letter of Offer.
- Applicant must fulfill the English and Academic requirements for Postgraduate and Bachelor coursework degrees.
- Recipients are applicable to apply for the scholarships if they are accepted into Macquarie University for Bachelor and Postgraduate coursework.
- If you are currently enrolled at the Macquarie University International College, you are not applicable to apply for the scholarship.
- For postgraduate applications, the minimum WAM is equivalent to 65. For undergraduate applications, the minimum ATAR is equivalent to 85.
- Suppose you quit your program before its completion. In that case, you will have to repay all the previous scholarships awarded to you during your period of study at Macquarie University based on the outcome decided by scholarships.
- As the scholarship is fully funded, the University will provide you with all the benefits to excel in your studies. Each student gets about 10,000 AUD tuition fee every year from the University.
- The university funds will also cover the accommodation fee and the medical insurance for scholarship students.
- The scholarship will also cover the expense for the first ticket to the country and one return ticket to your home country.
- On average, one student gets 26,500 AUD in total every year.
How to apply for Macquarie University Scholarship?
There are two methods to apply for the scholarship. The applicant can apply directly to the University or through the admission center of the University, i.e., UAC. The application method depends explicitly upon the course you will use for.
- First, the candidate must register on the website to proceed further in the application process.
- After receiving a confirmation email, you have to find the application form.
- Make sure to fill out the form with accurate and authentic information, which will be cross-checked later.
- After completing the application form and submitting it, you will receive a student number required later.
- The University will cross-check your documents from the home institutes of your studies and will determine whether you are the right candidate.