Bond University is offering scholarships covering up to 50% of tuition fees for international students for the 2023-2024 academic year. Find out more and apply here.
- Country of origin: Australia
- Funded by: Bond University
- Type: Partially funded
- Education level: Undergraduate/Post Graduate
- Duration: 4 years/2 years
- Deadline: Round the year
Bond University Scholarship Objective
This is an opportunity for students to pursue higher education in one of Australia’s leading universities and gain access to resources, support, and mentoring from the university. The Bond University Scholarship program aims to promote academic excellence, foster student engagement, and develop international collaboration. With this scholarship, Bond University seeks to attract the brightest and most promising students from around the world, enabling them to contribute to the dynamic university community. This partial scholarship will allow you to experience the world-class learning environment offered by the university while making higher education more affordable and accessible.
How much is the scholarship worth?
• The Bond University Scholarship is worth a 50% tuition fee waiver for the duration of the undergraduate program.
• This means that students awarded this scholarship will be able to attend their undergraduate degree at Bond University with half of their tuition fees covered by the scholarship.
• While the scholarship does not provide any additional funds for living expenses, it still offers considerable savings for international students looking to pursue their studies abroad.
• It also opens the door for more students to access a world-class education at Bond University & take advantage of the many opportunities that come with studying in Australia.
• Programs that cannot get the scholarship are Master’s in Psychology, going to another country to study, Bachelor of Medical Science, and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
What are the eligibility requirements?
• Be an international student who is enrolling for the first time in an undergraduate degree at Bond University
• Have achieved exceptional academic results & demonstrate financial need
• Must demonstrate outstanding extracurricular activities, including community service and leadership
• English proficiency is essential.
• You must have already been offered an offer from Bond University to start an undergraduate study.
• Currently residing overseas? You can submit an application if you are learning English at Bond University College as part of a combined Offer.
• You must not have begun any undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
• Must be able to meet all other conditions of enrolment.
How do I apply?
Applying for the Bond University Scholarships 2022-2023 is an easy process. Follow the steps below to apply:
1. Visit the Bond University Scholarships website & read through all of the information carefully.
2. Download & fill out the Scholarship Application Form. Make sure that you provide accurate information, as this will be used to determine your eligibility for the scholarship.
3. Once you get an offer to go to Bond University, you must fill out the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form. Make sure to fill it out completely & send it to [email protected] before the deadline.
4. If your application is approved, you will receive an official offer letter from Bond University.
5. Finally, once you have accepted the offer, you will need to pay a deposit of 10% of the total tuition fees to secure your place in the program.
Other Scholarships at Bond University
International Stand Out Scholarship
You will receive a 25% tuition reduction for any single or approved combined undergraduate or postgraduate degree* and will begin your studies at Bond in either the January, May or September semester. You can find more details here.
International Leadership Scholarship
You will be awarded AUD$10,000 tuition remission as an International Leadership Scholar, paid in two equal AUD$5,000 installments over your first two semesters of study, and will begin at Bond in either the January, May, or September semester.
You must demonstrate your leadership and academic achievements as an International Leadership Scholarship applicant.
You can find more details here.
The Bond University Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to further their education. The scholarship is highly competitive, and applicants should ensure they are well-prepared to increase their chances of being selected. Start your preparation now and take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. Best wishes!
Visit the official website at https://bond.edu.au/scholarship/international-undergraduate-excellence-scholarship to get detailed information about the requirements, deadlines, & how to apply for these scholarships.