The Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship is here to help you achieve your dreams. This prestigious award offered by Westminster University London is the perfect opportunity to open the door to a brighter future. Learn more about this incredible scholarship and how it can help you!
- Country of origin: UK
- Funded by: Westminster university
- Type: Fully funded
- Education level: Undergraduate
- Duration: Three years program
- Deadline: July 2023 (Opens in March 2023)
• International student who hails from a developing nation is required
• A full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster offers is required.
• A minimum GPA of 3.5 or equivalent in your prior courses and a stellar academic record is required.
• You must have a household income of $25,000 or less, according to the Student Loans Company’s estimate.
• Must be able to demonstrate financial need &
• Must provide evidence of proficiency in English (IELTS/TOEFL)
• Must demonstrate commitment to the goals of the scholarship & be willing to act as an ambassador for the University of Westminster
• Must complete an essay or personal statement and include it with the application
• Must submit two academic references & one professional reference
• Must provide evidence of leadership, extracurricular activities, & involvement in your community
How to Apply?
This scholarship is available to international students interested in pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree at Westminster. Here’s how to apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the University of Westminster and review the eligibility criteria to ensure that you meet all of the requirements.
Step 2: If you meet the criteria, download and complete the scholarship application form available on the website & attach all the necessary documents such as academic transcripts, proof of financial need, personal statement, & two reference letters.
Step 3: Submit your completed application form, along with the attachments, by email or post to the Scholarship Office at the University.
Step 4: You will be contacted by the University when your application is reviewed.
Step 5: If your application is successful, you will be invited to an interview with the Scholarship Office.
Step 6: If you are successful in the interview, you will receive an offer letter from the University.
Step 7: Once you have received your offer letter, you will need to accept it & submit all the necessary documents to the University to secure your place.
Following these steps should ensure that you submit a successful application for the Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship.
Benefits of the Scholarship
• The full cost of tuition for the entire program
• Up to three years, £5,000 will be given toward tuition or maintenance expenditures.
• Access to the University’s excellent academic, research, & professional resources
• Possibilities for networking with top academics and industry professionals
• Opportunity to work with world-leading faculty & staff
• Support services to ensure students are successful in their studies
• Unique academic & cultural experience
- How long does the scholarship last?
Answer: The scholarship covers the duration of the undergraduate degree program.
- How many awards are available?
Answer: Only one award is available per year.
- Is there any financial support available if I am not successful in getting the scholarship?
Answer: Yes, the University offers a range of other scholarships & bursaries for which you may be eligible. Please get in touch with the Student Funding Team for further information.
- Can I extend the scholarship if I need to take a break during my studies?
Answer: Yes, you may be able to defer your award in certain circumstances – please contact the Student Funding Team for further information.
- Are there any other requirements for the scholarship?
Answer: Yes, all successful applicants must agree to act as an ambassador for the University during their studies. This could involve giving presentations or attending events related to the University.
This scholarship is designed to provide full financial support to eligible students from developing countries, giving them a chance to pursue their dreams & build a brighter future. Do not hesitate to apply if you fit the requirements!
Visit the official website at https://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/scholarships to learn more about the scholarship, including how to apply & the deadlines.