UWE Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship 2024-2025: Tuition Support to Study in the UK
- Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Institutions: University of the West of England
- Funded by: University of the West of England
- Tuition Type: Partial tuition
- Degree Program: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Amount: N/A
- Separate Application Required?: Not needed
- Deadline: 30 April, 2024.
A 50% reduction in tuition fees for one academic year.
To qualify, you must:
- have attained an academic level comparable to a British first-class honors in your undergraduate degree,
- possess either an unconditional offer, or a conditional offer where IELTS, or an equivalent English language qualification, is the sole condition,
- be commencing your studies at UWE Bristol for the first time, with no prior academic experience in the UK,
- be assessed as an international student in terms of fee status,
- not be receiving sponsorship or have been granted another scholarship/award,
- submit your official academic transcripts at the time you apply.
How to apply
- If you meet the eligibility requirements outlined previously, you will receive an invitation to apply during the application process.
- The applicant selected for the scholarship will be informed by the end of May 2024.
- Additionally, you will need to demonstrate compliance with UKVI (UK Visas and Immigration) requirements, showing you have sufficient funds to cover your living expenses and the remaining tuition fees.
The scholarship recipient is anticipated to engage actively within the UWE Bristol student community and will be obliged to perform ambassadorial duties for the University over the course of their studies.
After completing their program, graduates who received the scholarship will be expected to remain active within the UWE Bristol Alumni Network, assisting the University in marketing its programs to potential students.