- Country: Singapore, Dubai, Sydney
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Offered by: S P Jain School of Global Management
- Institutions: S P Jain School of Global Management
- Type: Partially Funded scholarship, renewable for four years
- Degree Program: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Scholarship Amount: 3,000 to 18,000 USD
- Deadline: No formal deadline, the earlier the better
S P Jain School of Global Management offers business scholarships worth anywhere from $3,000 to $18,000 per year in tuition waivers. They are renewable for four years. However, students need to be able to cover non-tuition costs that include housing, transportation, food, visas, and more. These costs will be approximately $13,000 to $15,000 per year.
Nationals of all countries are eligible for these scholarships. The panel expects all applicants to speak English. The award has different criteria for eligibility, depending on whether you are an undergraduate or postgraduate student.
The panel awards business scholarships for undergraduate students on the basis of academic performance. Here are the criteria for undergraduate scholarships:
- High GPA
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with a score or predicted grade of at least 38
- CBSE/HSC/ISC score of at least 90% aggregate
- NSW High School Certificate with an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of at least 90
- Minimum grade of A in at least three advanced subjects in a single sitting at the A Levels.
- High aptitude score
- SPJET score higher than the 90th percentile
- SAT score higher than 1400
There are two types of postgraduate business scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management: academic and leadership. Below are the criteria used in the evaluation of prospective postgraduate scholars.
Applicants for the academic scholarships need to meet at least three of these criteria:
- Minimum grade of 75% in every year of education.
- High entrance test scores
- A minimum GMAT score of 720
- At least 95th percentile in SPJET/CAT
- Graduation from a high-ranking institution
- Prestigious post-graduate qualification, including Chartered Accountant and similar graduate certificates/work
- Noteworthy achievements in sports, social service, and extracurriculars
S P Jain offers leadership scholarships, for which students without stellar academic backgrounds are eligible. Here are the criteria used for leadership scholarships:
- Academic achievement
- Aptitude test score
- Domain expertise or relevant experience
- Interview performance
Here are the three levels of leadership scholarship awarded:
- Level 1 (USD 5000)
- Level 2 (USD 10,000)
- Level 3 (USD 15,000)
Recipients of the Leadership scholarship need to maintain a certain CGPA and follow the Code of Conduct while enrolled in the school.
All Bachelor of Business Administration students at S P Jain School of Global Management may apply for undergraduate scholarships.
Students under the tri-city postgraduate programs, Global MBA and Master of Global Business are eligible for the postgraduate academic and leadership scholarships.
How to apply
The scholarships do not have a formal application process. Nonetheless, interested students should check the scholarship box during the online application for admission to the school. They should also explain why they require financial assistance in the essay.
There is a higher chance of receiving the scholarship award if you apply to the program early. All applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarships upon application to the school. Students may only avail of one scholarship at a given time
There are no additional documents necessary to apply for these business scholarships. A panel will already consider all prospective students for these awards. The admission application documents will already have all of the information they need to make a decision.
1.Does S P Jain School of Global Management offer other scholarships?
Yes. There are also diversity scholarships for international students from underrepresented regions or countries. Aside from that, the school also offers the Singapore Scholarship Award for Singaporean citizens.
2.What can I do to get the business scholarships?
People with great academic scores, extracurricular achievements, and leadership experience are most likely to receive the scholarship. Improve your grades and display exemplary skills to gain an edge over other applicants.
3.How much does the S P Jain School of Global Management business scholarships cover?
They each cover anywhere from 3,000 to 18,000 USD.