Griffith University offers many scholarships, some of which are fully funded and some partially funded. So what scholarships do Griffith University Scholarships have to offer? Read on to find out!
- Country of origin: Australia
- Funded by: The Griffith University
- Type: Fully funded
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree/ Ph.D./Post-doctoral courses
- Duration: Depends on the courses chosen
- Deadline: 18th Apr 2023/ 5th Aug 2023/ 4th Dec 2023
About Griffith University
Griffith University is an Australian university based in Queensland, Australia. It has a student population of around 30,000 students, with undergraduate & postgraduate courses available. Griffith offers many scholarships: some are fully funded & some are partially funded. The best thing about Griffith University scholarships is that they cater to all kinds of backgrounds, with more than 50% of the international student population.
List of available scholarships
Griffith offers many scholarships for international students. Some are fully funded & some are partially funded. Here are some of the scholarships that you may be able to apply for:
-The Griffith Postgraduate Scholarship (fully funded)
-The Griffith International Fellowship (fully funded)
-The Griffith Ph.D. Practitioner Fellowship (partially funded)
-The UQ@Griffith Overseas Student Scholarship (partial funding)
-The Griffith International Honours Degree Scholarship (full funding)
-The Griffith Sports Medicine Research Grant (one year or two years; partial funding)
-The Griffith International Scholarships (3 years; full or partial funding)
-Scholarships for the GELI Direct Entry Program (DEP): This Scholarship is worth $1,000.
-Griffith College Diploma to Degree International Scholarship: The scholarship is valued at $3,000.
These are just a few to list, but there are many more, so please visit the official website to view all available scholarships.
Check our full list of Australian scholarship below.
Eligibility for the scholarships
The scholarships are available to international students pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate, or post-doctoral studies at Griffith University.
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Applicants must have excellent academic records.
- The candidate must demonstrate financial need.
- Scholarships are competitive in nature.
- A minimum GPA of 5.5 on a 7-point scale or equivalent is required.
- Need to apply for the scholarships as per the deadlines
- Need to satisfy both English language and academic requirements as required by courses taken.
- Candidates must be full-time students starting in Trimester one, two, or three of the year 2023.
How to apply for a scholarship?
If you are an international student, it is essential to apply for a scholarship to fund your studies. Many scholarships are available at Griffith University, each with different requirements and funding opportunities. Follow the following steps:
- Visit Griffith’s website at https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance
- Register on the official website
- Fill out the application for the scholarships completely
- Provide all the required information as asked
- An attested or certified copy of your academic transcripts should be provided
- All supporting documents should be provided
- How many scholarships are offered?
There are several scholarships available, some fully funded & some partially funded. The scholarship application process varies by scholarship & should be read through before applying.
- What are the benefits of pursuing a graduate degree at Griffith University?
A world-class education: Griffith offers internationally recognized undergraduate and postgraduate programs in disciplines like business, engineering, law, sciences, & arts/humanities. You’ll study in state-of-the-art facilities with expert staff members & other students from all over the world.
- Are there any restrictions on who can apply for these scholarships?
No, there is no restriction on who can apply for these scholarships. All eligible candidates can apply for these prestigious grants.
- What will happen after I apply?
After you have submitted your scholarship application, it will go to a selection panel for review. They may contact you directly if they need more information or clarification regarding your application. Once your application has been reviewed, successful applicants will be contacted by email and invited to submit their offer acceptance.
Griffith University is the place to go if you are looking for a scholarship to fund your undergraduate, postgraduate or post-doctoral studies. It offers many scholarships that can help you reach your dreams & get the education you have always wanted.