The University of New Haven has an incredible opportunity for you! The University of New Haven Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully funded scholarship for international students that offers experiential learning & work opportunities for the entirety of their graduate program. This is an excellent chance that you shouldn’t pass up!
- Country of origin: USA
- Funded by: University of New Haven
- Type: Fully/Partially funded
- Education level: Program for master’s degrees
- Duration: 2 years course
- Deadline: Mar/Apr/May/Oct/Nov (Find exact date for next cycle on official website)
About the Scholarship
The University of New Haven has a long history of providing educational opportunities to students worldwide. With this scholarship, they are continuing their commitment to supporting international students in achieving their goals. The university has designed this program to give students a chance to gain practical skills & knowledge while studying abroad. This is an excellent opportunity for students to experience the academic culture in an unfamiliar environment.
Not only will they learn new things, but they will also be able to form relationships with their peers, professors, and other professionals in the field. The scholarship includes funding for tuition fees as well as living expenses like accommodation and transportation. Furthermore, scholars will have access to campus resources such as laboratories, libraries, and student services throughout their stay at UNH.
What the Scholarship Covers?
-The cost of tuition for the entire master’s program
-Living expenses, including housing and meals
-Study materials and textbooks
-Transportation costs to and from New Haven
-Opportunities for experiential learning such as research projects, internships, and field placements
-Career mentorship and professional development guidance
Eligibility to apply for this scholarship
– Must be an international student
– Must be enrolling in a master’s degree program at the University of New Haven
– Must have a solid academic record with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
– Must be proficient in the English language as evidenced by TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent scores
– Must demonstrate exceptional financial need as verified by family income records, tax returns, and other applicable financial documents.
-Applicants must demonstrate active involvement in volunteer work, extracurricular activities, leadership roles, internships, and other related experiences that show their passion for learning and development.
What documents are required?
– Completed application form
– Academic transcripts
– Proof of English language proficiency
– Two letters of recommendation
– Personal statement
– Copy of passport
– Proof of financial resources
– TOEFL/IELTS score report (if applicable)
How to Apply?
To apply for the University of New Haven Scholarship 2024-2025, follow these steps:
1. Gather all the documents that are required to apply. These include a copy of your passport, statement of purpose, resume/CV, two letters of recommendation, official academic transcripts, and proof of language proficiency.
2. Submit the application form available on the university’s website.
3. Submit all required documents via email or mail to the University of New Haven admissions office.
4. After submitting the documents, wait for a response from the university. If selected, you will be contacted to arrange an interview with a scholarship selection committee member.
5. After the interview, the selection committee will decide based on the documents submitted & the interview.
6. Once you are selected for the scholarship, you will receive an offer letter from the university.
7. Accept the offer letter & complete any other requirements, such as enrolling in a full-time degree program at the university.
8. Once you have completed all the requirements, you can start enjoying the benefits of the scholarship.
Find relevant courses here.
This scholarship has a competitive application process, so take your time and read the eligibility criteria before applying. If you are eligible for this scholarship, don’t miss the chance to apply & grab this great opportunity.
1. Are there any other benefits of this scholarship?
Answer: Yes, this scholarship also provides experiential learning & work opportunities during the course of your graduate program.
2. Is there an age limit to apply for this scholarship?
Answer: No, there is no age limit to apply for this scholarship.
3. Do I need to be a US citizen or permanent resident to apply?
Answer: No, you do not need to be a US citizen or permanent resident to apply. The University of New Haven will accept international students from all over the world.
4. Do I have to be accepted into the University of New Haven to apply for this scholarship?
Answer: Yes, to be eligible for the University of New Haven Scholarship 2024-2025, you must be accepted into one of their master’s programs first.
5. How many scholarships are offered each year?
Answer: Every year, the University of New Haven offers up to 10 fully funded scholarships for international students enrolled in their master’s degree programs.
6. When will my application be processed?
Answer: Once you have submitted all required documents & materials, it usually takes about 8-10 weeks for the application process to be completed.
7. What happens after my application is approved?
Answer: After your application has been approved, you will receive a notification that includes further instructions on receiving your funds and taking advantage of the experiential learning opportunities provided by the scholarship.