- Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Institutions: Sheffield Hallam University
- Funded by: Transform Together Scholarships
- Tuition Type: Partial tuition
- Degree Program: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Scholarship Amount: N/S
- Separate Application Required?: Yes
- Deadline: 31 May/1 November (Annually)
An undergraduate and postgraduate taught course waiver covering half of the fees (a 50% reduction) is offered for the initial year of study.
Transform Together scholarships will be processed as a deduction from your tuition fees during the initial year of study.
These scholarships are non-transferable and cannot be postponed to a subsequent start date.
Note that for each course of study, you are eligible to obtain only a single scholarship or award.
Eligibility for a Transform Together Scholarship is yours if you:
- have secured an offer to enroll in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at Sheffield Hallam University commencing the beginning of the year.
- will be paying your fees as an international student.
- are independently financing your education, which implies no financial assistance from external entities like governments, scholarship bodies, companies, or employers.
- are considered to be self-funded should your education be supported by a relative or acquaintance.
- can afford the remaining tuition and any extra costs associated with your course, such as field trips.
- fulfill the English language and academic prerequisites of your selected course.
Additionally, for postgraduate applicants, you must:
- possess a minimum of a 2.1 or its equivalent from your previous undergraduate degree.
- be undertaking a postgraduate course for the first time and not have previously obtained a postgraduate degree, whether in the UK or abroad. Transform Together’s postgraduate scholarships are exclusively for those moving from an undergraduate level to postgraduate education.
How to apply
It is required that you submit an application for enrollment in one of our programs prior to the scholarship application cutoff date, otherwise, your scholarship request will be disregarded.
Fill out and forward a Transform Together scholarship application form.
Please dispatch your academic records to [email protected]
The Transform Together Scholarships are crafted specifically for your initiation into a full-time taught program.
We confer these awards upon students who exhibit outstanding academic performance and the capacity to serve as ambassadors for the University.