Artificial islands, the tallest man-made structures, the beautiful seashore, and the natural scenery of UAE are indeed sights to behold. Getting a degree and having adventures in Dubai will make an excellent combo. So why not take advantage of the scholarship offered by Canadian University Dubai?
Canadian University Dubai has been delivering excellent education and academic skills to students worldwide since 2006. The university runs on Canadian education principles and curriculum, a fantastic opportunity for students to pave their way to Canada while living and studying in Dubai.
The Canadian University Dubai offers the following scholarships:
- Special Talent Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Country: Dubai
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Institutions: Canadian University Dubai
- Type: Partially funded scholarship
- Degree Program: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Scholarship Amount: 50% reduction in tuition fee
- Deadline: The deadline for the fall semester is 7th July, while the deadline for the spring semester is 20th December
There is only a limited number of scholarships; therefore, the applicants must meet the criteria to be shortlisted by the scholarship committee. Note that the scholarship amount to be awarded to the applicant depends on the criteria outlined for each scholarship type.
The candidate must meet the following requirements to qualify for the Canadian University Dubai scholarship.
- This scholarship is open to all students from all around the world, regardless of their citizenship.
- The applicant must be an international student.
- If the student wishes to continue receiving a scholarship in the coming semesters, they must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA).
- A minimum of 2.8 CGPA is required to reapply for the Financial Hardship scholarship.
- These scholarships are only given to full-time students enrolled in four or more academic courses per semester.
- The scholarships are liable for the current semester’s tuition fee only.
- Financial Hardship scholarships remain valid for one semester only.
- The student must pay the remaining fees promptly to continue receiving the scholarship.
How to Apply
The application process for the Canadian University Dubai scholarship is very straightforward. Before applying, ensure you have read all the requirements for securing admission to the university and all the details of the scholarships.
- Begin by applying for undergraduate or postgraduate study programs at the Canadian University Dubai.
- Once you are done, visit this site to complete the scholarship application.
- Ensure you have all the required documents prepared before heading to the application process. You will need the following documents:
- Your current address
- Bank statement
- A copy of your passport and your visa
- Your siblings’ tuition fee certificate
- Salary statement of all the working family members
- You must email the filled application form with all the supporting documents to [email protected].
It is important to note that the scholarship committee will only entertain complete and timely scholarship applications. Also, all your personal information will be kept confidential.
You can visit the official website to get more detail on each scholarship type’s Terms and Conditions and requirements.