The updated list of 2023–2024 scholarships offered by Harvard University is out for international students. Harvard university offers entirely need-based scholarships to deserving students to help them achieve their aims. Applicants have opportunities to get a full scholarship, a half scholarship, or awards to attend Harvard University. Harvard University provides undergraduate and graduate programs in a range of academic fields.
Country: United States of America
Scholarship Type: Need-based
Offered by: Harvard University
Institutions: Harvard University
Type: Three years program
Degree Program: Graduation and post-graduation
Scholarship amount: 75,000$
Deadline: Till 23rd of September, 2023
Scholarship at Harvard University offers a range of aids in the form of prizes, grants, scholarships, and endowment funds. International and domestic students are both given equal consideration for this need-based scholarship. The average amount of financial help at Harvard is $55354.
The following advantages are offered to the recipient by the Harvard Academy Scholars Programs:
- Postdoctoral academy scholars will receive $75,000 as an annual salary.
- In addition to this stipend, Additional funds for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance are also provided.
- Some coaching is allowed but not necessary.
The scholarship at Harvard University help in managing the entire study expenses. Harvard University now offers four scholarships to overseas students. Each scholarship has different requirements with a different set of qualifications, advantages, and application procedures.
Additionally, the host organization of this scholarship is committed to supporting high standards in education and helping students who would otherwise be unable to pay for it. Due to the cost, many qualified students cannot attend Harvard University, but this chance has made it simple to pursue their dreams.
The following criteria need to be followed in order to qualify for a Harvard University Scholarship:
- The only acceptable language is English.
- Any nation in the world can apply.
- From the starting date which is 1st of August, 2023, Students who are almost finished with their dissertations have to submit the conferral documents of degree from their university’s registrar’s office due June 30, 2023.
- People who recently completed or currently hold or a different Harvard postdoctoral scholarships are not eligible to apply.
- Within initial two years after the starting date, holders of a Ph.D. or similar doctoral degree as well as advanced doctoral students in the various disciplines of sciences are also eligible for these scholarships.
Find the full list of fully funded USA scholarships: Digitalvaults.org/scholarships-in-usa-for-international-students
Candidates must submit a CSS Profile and an IDOC Packet. Additionally, applicants must submit a free application for federal student aid (FAFSA) while applying.
How to Apply?
- Search out the authentic website for Harvard university scholarships
- Put the required data there
- Upload the documents that are required as PDF documents
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Research Proposal
- Three letters of recommendations
Who receives scholarships from Harvard?
You are eligible if your family’s annual income is less than $75,000. Families with incomes beyond $150,000 can still qualify for financial help.
What GPA is needed to be eligible for a Harvard scholarship?
3.33 or more