During the academic year 2023, there are MBA scholarships available at Harvard University. One of the best business scholarships available worldwide is the MBA scholarship. It provides international students with exposure and high-level study.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is another name for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship. This is because the Boustany Foundation, which awards the scholarship, is doing so. The advancement of humanity is the main goal of Harvard’s fully-funded scholarships for overseas students.
The Boustany Foundation is ready to give kids from less fortunate backgrounds access to better education. The foundation’s mission is that the world must be a place where people can embrace various cultures. Hence the program also functions as a cultural exchange program.
Due to this completely financed Harvard scholarship, intelligent individuals from all over the world get an opportunity to study at the top institution in the world without having to pay any tuition.
Scholarships in the USA are intended to help exceptional and gifted individuals continue postgraduate study (an MBA program) at one of the top-ranked colleges. It also helps their professional careers and supports education in underdeveloped nations.
What we will cover?
Benefits: Internship at the Boustany Foundation
The internship at the Boustany Foundation is the most notable and distinctive aspect of this fully-funded international fellowship at Harvard University. The students must do a two-month internship at the foundation as part of their school work. By doing this, the students are guaranteed the opportunity to work on projects for the Boustany Foundation and hence gain knowledge of the real world’s realities.
With the experience of this internship at the Boustany Foundation, students get more understanding and practical application skills. The brightest brains in the world and think tanks are also overseeing the initiatives. In addition, the students have the opportunity to take a free two-month internship in Monaco.
- Host Country: USA
- Funded By: Boustany Foundation
- Institution: Harvard University
- Type: Partially Funded
- Level of Study: Masters (MBA)
- Courses Offered: Master of Business Administration
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: May 22, 2023
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded for a two-year program at Harvard Business School, Once every two years.
The Harvard MBA Scholarship will provide you with the following:
- Financial help for tuition costs of $102,200 ($51,100 annually)
- The Boustany Foundation in Monaco will host the students’ internship
- Travel and lodging costs during the internship will be paid
- The costs of housing and meals during the internship will be paid
- Financial assistance covering 75% of the cost of tuition
- English language ability is required.
- All nationalities are welcome to apply to the scholarship program.
- Lebanon-born applicants will receive priority.
- Candidates need to have strong academic records.
- The candidates should have a positive outlook in their pursuit of making the world a better place.
- The candidate must also have a letter of offer from Harvard University.
The official website for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship is given below:
How to apply for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship
- Online applications are accepted here.
- First, candidates must submit a conventional admissions application to Harvard University.
- They are eligible to apply for the scholarship once they have received the offer letter from Harvard.
- Candidates must mail in all necessary paperwork to [email protected]
- Those who have been shortlisted must show up for the interview. It might take place in person or virtually.
Copy your Documents and send them to [email protected]
- Updated CV or resume
- GMAT result
- One Photograph
- A letter of offer from Harvard University is the most significant
Can I receive a full Harvard MBA scholarship?
Harvard does not provide full scholarships as a result. The pupils must contribute in some way. The scholarship amount is determined based on the student’s income from the previous three years and any assets they may have.
How much financial aid does Harvard offer to MBA students?
About 50% of the class is awarded the Harvard MBA Scholarship, which is an unrequited gift. The typical scholarship is worth $40,000 per year, or $80,000 overall. The bulk of them fall between the $30–50k bracket annually, and they are open to both native and foreign students.
What is the GPA requirement for an MBA at Harvard?
Although students often have good academic records, there is no required GPA to apply. Academic performance in undergrad is simply one aspect of a candidate’s evaluation by the admissions committee.