This ultimate guide provides all the information you need to apply for and complete your master’s degree while obtaining financial assistance.
- Country of origin: Netherlands
- Funded by: University of Groningen
- Type: Fully funded
- Education level: Program for master’s degrees
- Duration: It can take between 1 to 2 years
- Deadline: Dec 2023
Who is eligible for the Eric Bleumink Scholarships?
-Must be an international student
-Must be enrolled in a Master’s program
-Have outstanding academic achievement
-Be from a country with low or middle-income status
-Demonstrate excellent leadership potential and motivation for social change
-Be proficient in English
-Have not previously been awarded an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
-Commitment to return to their home country for at least two years after graduation
-Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
-Willingness to actively participate in extracurricular activities during their studies
What does the scholarship cover?
– Tuition Fees: The Eric Bleumink Scholarships covers the tuition fees for the duration of the master’s program.
– Costs of International Travel: The scholarship covers the costs of travel to and from the university for international students.
– Subsistence: The scholarship also covers the living expenses of international students such as accommodation, food, and other day-to-day costs.
– Books: All books & reading materials required for the course will be covered by the scholarship.
– Health Insurance: The scholarship provides health insurance coverage to international students while they are studying in the Netherlands. This means that any medical expenses incurred during their studies will be fully taken care of.
-Additionally, the scholarship may provide visa application assistance and language courses which may be required by some students.
How to apply for the scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the steps below:
Apply to one of the Master’s programs before December 1st.
A nomination will be communicated to qualified candidates.
You will be able to register for the program and can prepare for your travels once you’re accepted onto the master’s degree.
Q1: Is the Eric Bleumink Scholarship only offered for master’s programs?
A1: Yes, this scholarship is only offered for master’s programs at the University of Groningen.
Q2: Are there any additional requirements for the Eric Bleumink Scholarship?
A2: To be considered for the scholarship, you must demonstrate a commitment to serving as a bridge between cultures and actively engage in extracurricular activities.
Q3: Do I need to submit an essay with my application?
A3: Yes, you need to submit a statement of purpose outlining why you are applying and what you hope to achieve through your studies.
Q4: How will I be notified if my application is successful?
A4: Successful applicants will be notified via email within 2 months after the deadline.
The Eric Bleumink Scholarship could be the perfect opportunity for you if you meet the eligibility requirements and want to fund your studies abroad. So don’t wait, apply now and fulfill your dream of studying abroad!