The Budapest Metropolitan University offers scholarships for undergraduate and master’s degrees, providing an excellent opportunity for international students to save money while studying. For more information, read on.
- Country of origin: Hungary
- Funded by: Budapest Metropolitan University
- Type: Partially funded
- Education level: Undergraduate & Master’s degree
- Duration: The Scholarship is available every year for one academic year.
- Deadline:30th June 2023
• The Budapest Metropolitan University offers scholarships to international students for undergraduate and master’s studies
• 500 EUR discount is available per semester (1000 EUR discount per year)
• These scholarships are partially funded
• Scholarships cover only tuition fees
• Financial aid can also be requested separately
• Scholarship duration may vary depending on the program
• Students at METU complete a 60-hour internship in an administrative office in the second semester. Tasks may include developing and delivering presentations, researching potential markets and customers, creating marketing materials, engaging in social media marketing, participating in higher education fairs, and organizing student events.
• Recipients must maintain a minimum GPA throughout their program to retain their scholarships
– Applicants must have applied & received an admission offer from Budapest Metropolitan University for the academic year.
– Applicants must be proficient in English.
– Students from any country can join.
– Applicants must provide relevant documents to demonstrate financial need.
– Applicants must demonstrate that they can contribute to the university’s academic & research activities.
– Applicants must comply with all the rules & regulations of the university.
– Applicants must be committed to fulfilling the requirements of their scholarship.
For applicants who do well in academics/Bachelor’s level:
– You should be able to speak & write English very well.
– You need to do well in your interview over Skype when you apply for something.
– If you need to take a math test, you must get at least 80%.
– Art & Design Programs professors should give you 30 out of 35 points for your design portfolio.
– You need to get at least 80% in high school. For example, you need to get a score of 1280 out of 1600 on the SAT & 6 out of 7 on the IB, & get at least 2 A’s or 4 AS levels in Cambridge IGCSE.
– If you have a High-school diploma from anywhere in the world, you must have a grade point average of 80 or higher.
For applicants who do very well in academics, especially at a master’s level:
– You need to have an excellent understanding of English to do this.
– You need to do well in student’s your Skype interview.
– The professors should give a student in Art & Design Programs at least 30 out of 35 points for their design portfolio.
– You need to have at least an 80% grade average in your Bachelor’s Degree & a First Class Honors – Degree if your university offers it.
– The people on the Admission Committee will decide who gets the scholarship. Only 30 students can get it.
How to Apply?
1. Visit the official website of Budapest Metropolitan University and find the scholarship page.
2. Click on the application form & fill out all necessary details accurately.
3. Attach all required documents, including your updated resume, academic transcripts, proof of English language proficiency, and a motivation letter.
4. After submitting the application form, you should receive an automated email confirming that your application has been received.
5. Once your application is accepted, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to apply for the scholarship.
6. Pay the application fee (if applicable).
7. After payment, you will receive an acceptance letter from the university confirming that you have been granted a scholarship.
8. Submit all relevant documents to the university & await their response.
9. After receiving approval from the university, you will be invited to attend the orientation day to familiarize yourself with the university’s facilities and rules.
10. After completing the orientation day, you can start your studies at Budapest Metropolitan University.
Q1. Are there scholarships available for specific courses?
A1. Yes, Budapest Metropolitan University offers several scholarships that are specifically designed for certain courses.
Q2. How will I know if I have been selected for a scholarship?
A2. Applicants will be notified by email if they have been selected for a scholarship.
Q3. Is there a scholarship for students with special needs?
A3. Yes, Budapest Metropolitan University offers a scholarship for students with special needs.
Q4. How long does it take to process a scholarship application?
A4. The processing time for scholarship applications varies depending on the program and scholarship but generally takes four to six weeks.
Look at this official website at https://www.metubudapest.hu/scholarships-and-grants and learn more about the Budapest Metropolitan University Scholarships program. All eligible international students can submit their applications before the deadline to secure their spot in this opportunity and gain financial support.
International students can apply for the Budapest Metropolitan University Scholarships to pursue their studies at one of the best universities. Take advantage of this excellent opportunity! Apply now!