Branch: Information Technology
Filters
country

citizenship

branch

university

education level

scholarship type



  • Type: Fully Funded
  • Level: Postgraduate
  • Deadline: December 1, 2024
Scholarship Overview Country: Netherlands Scholarship Type: Merit-based Institutions: TU Delft Funded by: QuTech Academy Tuition Type: Full tuition Degree Program: Masters Scholarship Amount: Fully Funded Separate Application Required?: Yes Deadline: Same as admission cycle Scholarship Benefits QuTech provides scholarships for outstanding international students who want to pursue a Master’s track in quantum. The scholarship covers the full tuition fees for the MSc program and helps with living expenses for two ...

  • Type: Fully Funded
  • Amount: Up to $37,500
  • Level: PhD, Postgraduate, Undergraduate
  • Deadline: July 31, 2024
Scholarship Overview Country: Canada Scholarship Type: Merit-based Institutions: McGill University Funded by: Government of Québec Tuition Type: Full tuition Degree Program: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Scholarship Amount: Up to $37,500 Separate Application Required?: Yes Deadline: 31 July, 2024. Scholarship Benefits Undergraduate Programs Three-Year Program (e.g., 120 credits):  Students will receive $2,500 per term, up to a cumulative amount of $15,000 (calculated as 6 terms x $2,500/term). Four-Year Program (e.g., over ...

  • Type: Partially Funded
  • Level: Postgraduate
  • Deadline: February 1, 2025
Scholarship Overview Country: Sweden Scholarship Type: Merit-based Institutions: Mid Sweden University Funded by: Mid Sweden University Tuition Type: 75% Tuition Fee Reduction Degree Program: Masters Scholarship Amount: N/S Separate Application Required?: Yes Deadline: 28 February, 2024. Join our Telegram Channel to Get the Latest International Scholarship Alerts and Tips. Scholarship Benefits This scholarship accounts for 75% of the tuition costs. The scholarship does not cover the remaining 25% of semester ...
Citizenship: Afghanistan, Africa, Arab Countries, Asia, Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Egypt, Ethiopia, Europe, France, Germany, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zimbawe

  • Type: Fully Funded
  • Amount: Tuition, visa, housing, etc
  • Level: Postgraduate
  • Deadline: May 6, 2024
Scholarship Overview Country: United States of America Scholarship Type: Merit-based Institutions: Arizona State University Funded by: Mastercard Foundation Tuition Type: Full tuition Degree Program: Masters Scholarship Amount: Tuition, visa, housing, etc Separate Application Required?: Yes Deadline: 6 May, 2024. Scholarship Benefits The scholarship will include coverage for the following expenses: Visa application processing fees English proficiency test fees Application fees for the program Round-trip airfare to Phoenix, Arizona Complete tuition, ...
Citizenship: Africa

  • Type: Partially Funded
  • Amount: 7,000 EUR award
  • Level: Undergraduate
  • Deadline: April 23, 2024
Scholarship Overview Country: Europe, Middle East, and Africa Scholarship Type: Merit-based Institutions: accredited universities Funded by: Google Tuition Type: Partial tuition Degree Program: Undergraduate Scholarship Amount: 7,000 EUR award Separate Application Required?: Yes Deadline: 23 April, 2024. Scholarship Benefits Chosen students will be granted an award of 7,000 EUR (or the equivalent in local currency) for the academic year 2024-2025. Eligibility Applicants wishing to apply must meet the following criteria: ...
Citizenship: Africa, Arab Countries, Europe

  • Type: Fully Funded
  • Amount: full tuition, £21,420 living expenses, etc
  • Level: PhD, Postgraduate
  • Deadline: May 17, 2024
Scholarship Overview Country: United Kingdom Scholarship Type: Merit-based Institutions: Imperial College London Funded by: Imperial College London Tuition Type: Full tuition Degree Program: Masters and PhD Scholarship Amount: full tuition, £21,420 living expenses, etc Separate Application Required?: Not needed Deadline: 17 May, 2024. Scholarship Benefits The scholarships provide comprehensive financial support, including: Full coverage of tuition fees. A living expenses stipend totaling £21,420. An equipment allowance amounting to £1,700. A ...

  • Deadline: March 31, 2024
In order to foster relationships for international study between the United States and the rest of the world, the Fulbright Program was formed in 1946. Depending on the duration of the master’s program chosen at the US university, the fellowship is provided for one or two years. The United States-India Educational Foundation oversees the Fulbright Program’s Indian branch. In honor of Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first prime minister, USIEF sponsors a ...