UNICEF is now accepting international students for their internship program in 2023-2024. If you’re looking to make a real impact while getting paid to do it, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Funded by: UNICEF
- Type: Fully funded
- Education level: Internship at UNICEF
- Duration: From 6 to 26 weeks
- Deadline: It is possible to apply at any time of the year.
UNICEF is an international organization dedicated to improving the lives of children around the world. Established in 1946 as a part of the United Nations, UNICEF works to protect & promote the rights of children everywhere. UNICEF is active in over 190 countries & territories, providing access to education, healthcare, nutrition, water, and sanitation services, as well as advocating for child rights and protection. Through its international network of staff & volunteers, UNICEF has made a tremendous impact on the lives of millions of children around the world.
Eligibility requirements for UNICEF Internships
-Must be 18 years old & older
-You must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
-Students currently enrolled in colleges or universities are eligible to apply
-Must have good English or Spanish or French communication skills
-Must be available to work full-time for 6 to 26 weeks
-International students are welcome to apply
How to apply?
If you’re interested in joining UNICEF for the 2023-2024 internship, there are a few steps you need to follow in order to apply.
- Visit the UNICEF website and find the “Careers” tab. Select the “Internship Opportunities” section and review the available positions. You can search for internships based on location or specialty, or look at all opportunities.
- Read through the eligibility requirements & other information about each position. If you meet the criteria, then create an account & submit your resume & cover letter.
- Once you’ve submitted your application, UNICEF will review your information & contact you if they think you’re a good fit for the internship. If selected, you will be invited to participate in an interview process where you will discuss your qualifications in more detail.
- After completing the interview, UNICEF will reach out to you with a decision. If accepted into the program, they will provide you with additional information regarding how to proceed with your application.
Applying for a UNICEF Internship is a great way to gain experience working with a global organization & make a positive impact on the world. Follow these steps & take the first step towards a life-changing internship experience!
Benefits of interning with UNICEF
– Internships with UNICEF provide international students with the opportunity to gain meaningful experience & apply their knowledge in a professional setting.
– Interns will have access to UNICEF’s global networks, and work on projects that could have an international impact.
– Participating interns will receive a stipend to cover living expenses, as well as a lump sum to cover visa and travel expenses.
– All interns are provided with a mentor who will help them develop their skills and become effective in their chosen field.
– Interns can network with experts in the field and get to know potential employers.
– Those completing their internships may be eligible for employment within UNICEF.
Interning with UNICEF is an incredible opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children around the world. If you are eligible, apply now for the UNICEF Internship 2023-2024 and make your mark on the world!