- Country: Austria
- Scholarship Type: Distinction and Merit-based
- Offered by: Webster Vienna Private University
- Institutions: Webster Vienna Private University
- Program Period: 4 years
- Degree Program: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Scholarship Amount: up to € 10,000 per year
- Deadline: November 30, 2023
Take advantage of this scholarship offer right away! Webster Vienna Private University provides a scholarship award to all excellent applicants who want to begin undergraduate or postgraduate course study in the academic year 2024-25.
Webster Vienna Private University, founded in 1981, emphasizes teaching excellence, integrating theory and practice, small classroom sizes, and preparing students to be persistent independent learners.
In this article, we will go through Webster Vienna Private University (WVPU) Scholarships in depth, including the benefits and the application process.
Benefits of WVPU Scholarships
WVPU Scholarship benefits are separated into three tiers, with undergraduate and postgraduate students receiving varying amounts of allowance.
- € 2,000 per academic year for a Master’s Degree
- € 2,500 per academic year for a Bachelor’s Degree
- € 4,000 per academic year for a Master’s Degree
- € 5,000 per academic year for a Bachelor’s Degree
- € 7,000 per academic year for a Master’s Degree
- € 10,000 per academic year for a Bachelor’s Degree
Please remember that the university only provides partial scholarships, and the recipient is responsible for the remaining tuition amount. If the following scholarship conditions are met, the grant may be extended for the full term of the academic program (maximum 4 years for undergraduate; maximum 2 years for graduate):
- Full-time enrollment is required for the scholarship recipient.
- To remain on the scholarship, the recipient must keep a minimum GPA of 3.0 each semester.
Eligibility Criteria for WVPU Scholarships
To be eligible for WVPU Scholarships, applicants must meet all the requirements listed below.
- Applicants must be newly admitted university students enrolling in the Fall semester.
- Applicants must be in financial need.
- Applicants must hold a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must have a B2 level of English proficiency.
- Applicants must provide a quality essay as well as recommendations.
WVPU Scholarships Application Requirements and Process
Recently enrolled students for Spring Semester 2024 can obtain the digital scholarship application form from the Admissions Office and the Scholarship Coordinator to begin a scholarship application.
Applicants will be required to upload the necessary documentation, which should be prepared before filling out the digital application form.
- Your acceptance letter demonstrates that you have been admitted into a full-time degree program.
- Letter of financial motivation. This should be a statement written by the candidate describing their financial situation, how the scholarship would help fund their study, and why they need the grant.
- Official financial records (must be translated into English for non-English documents). All sums must be expressed in EUR. Bank statements are not approved. In the case of self-employment, please include business details and an official document detailing net earnings in EUR.
Applicants must also submit an original English essay on one of the two topics listed below:
- A 1000-1200 word essay describing how applicants perceive that WVPU students have a cultural background, ability, or aptitude that defines them and enriches the lives of their classmates.
- A 1000-1200 word essay describes how many people believe humans should learn from their experiences. Applicants must explain a failure-learning event or experience. Explain the situation, the steps taken, and what the applicants learned from this incident.
As previously stated, the scholarship application deadline for incoming Spring 2024 applicants is November 30, 2023. Please remember that new student scholarships aren’t awarded until several weeks following the deadline.
More about Webster Vienna Private University
Webster Vienna Private University provides an American curriculum that includes majors, minors, and electives. Students can personalize their degrees by integrating specific areas of interest, such as pursuing a double major or minor in various academic disciplines.
Lecturers and professors work in their areas of expertise, incorporating real-life experience into the curriculum and making degree courses relevant. Furthermore, a degree from WVPU is recognized globally and is accredited in both the United States and Austria.