With this incredible opportunity, you will be able to cover the cost of tuition fees and accommodation at one of UAL’s halls of residence and may even be eligible for additional financial assistance to help cover your living costs. Don’t miss this opportunity – apply now to get the chance to study at the University of the Arts London on a fully funded scholarship!
- Country of origin: UK
- Funded by: University of the Arts London
- Type: Fully funded
- Education level: Program for master’s degrees
- Duration: It is for 2 years
- 30th June 2023 for September/October 2023 courses
- 1st Nov 2023 for courses starting in January 2024
What is the University of the Arts London?
The University of the Arts London (UAL) is one of the world’s leading universities for art, design, fashion, communication, and performing arts. It offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and its alumni have gone on to become some of the most influential figures in their fields. UAL has six colleges across London, each with its own unique identity & teaching philosophy. UAL is committed to helping its students achieve success by offering excellent teaching and support, as well as access to world-renowned facilities and resources.
What Does the Scholarship Cover?
-Tuition fees for a full-time Master’s program at the University of the Arts London
-Accommodation in one of the University of London’s residence halls
-Living costs such as books and equipment related to your course of study, as well as daily expenses
-Opportunities to take part in additional activities such as workshops, talks, and visits from professionals in the field
-Travel costs associated with attending classes and events
– The scholarship is worth £50,000 in total.
How to Apply?
- Create an Account: Begin by creating an account on the University of the Arts London’s website and use it to complete the application.
- Complete the Application Form: Once you’ve logged in, you can begin filling out the application form. You will need to provide personal details such as your name & contact information, as well as academic information including your previous qualifications, current studies, and any experience you have in a creative field.
- Submit Supporting Documentation: In addition to completing the online application, you will also need to submit supporting documentation, such as official transcripts from all universities attended and a personal statement. This statement should outline why you are applying for the scholarship and any relevant experience you have in the field.
- Wait for a Decision: After submitting your application & supporting documentation, you will receive an email notification when a decision has been made regarding your scholarship. If your application is successful, you will be contacted with further instructions about how to accept the offer.
Eligibility Criteria for scholarship
- Applicants must be international students, who are not eligible for funding from the UK Government
- Applicants must have accepted an offer to study a full-time Masters’ course at UAL
- Applicants must meet all the entry criteria for their chosen course
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to their chosen field of study & the creative industries
- There must be proficiency in English on the part of the applicant
- Applicant’s country of residence must fall outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) All applications will be assessed by a panel of academics from across UAL’s schools. There will be no appeals to the panel’s decisions. It is recommended that applicants apply as soon as possible as there is limited space available in each year’s scholarship program. Upon successful completion of the program, participants will receive a postgraduate degree in the relevant area they studied.
1. Is there an age limit for applicants?
Answer: No, there is no age limit for applicants.
2. Is the Scholarship open to part-time students?
Answer: No, the Scholarship is only open to full-time students.
3. How many awards are available?
Answer: There is no set number of awards available & all eligible applications will be considered.
4. Can I apply if I am not a UK resident?
Answer: Yes, international students who are accepted into a full-time Masters’ program at UAL are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
5. When will I be notified if I have been successful?
Answer: Successful applicants will be notified within four weeks of the application deadline.
University of the Arts London offers a great opportunity for international students to receive a fully funded scholarship for their studies. This scholarship can provide a great opportunity to further your academic pursuits. We encourage all eligible students to take advantage of this amazing offer & apply for the UAL scholarship.