The University of Memphis is a Tennessee public research university established in 1912. The University of Memphis offers courses in a variety of subject areas taught by professors who are certified. Students find opportunities to expand their knowledge by studying at the University of Memphis. International students can get the chance to experience living in and enjoying a global setting at this university.
The 2023 University of Memphis Scholarship applications are open now.
Summary of Scholarship
Country: United States of America
Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded
Offered by: The University of Memphis
Institutions: The University of Memphis
Degree Program: Undergraduate and Masters studies
Scholarship Amount: $4,000 per year
Deadline: October 01
Description of Scholarship
International students around the Globe can apply for the fully funded scholarships 2023 offered by the University of Memphis Scholarships. The scholarships range in cost and pay the price difference between local and foreign tuition rates for non-Tennessee residents. This grant is available only for graduate and Master’s studies.
Other institutional scholarships offered by the University of Memphis cannot be paired with this scholarship. Regarding departmental financing, exceptions are permitted.
The University of Memphis offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships at the University of Memphis
Students must fit the following requirements to be eligible for scholarships at the University of Memphis:
- 1200 SAT or 25 ACT points
- 3.25 U.S. or equivalent undergraduate degree GPA, according to an agency that evaluates credentials.
- All nations in the world are eligible to apply.
- English is a required language.
Students who want graduate scholarships must fit the following requirements:
- 3.25 U.S. equivalent undergraduate grade point average, as verified by a credential evaluation organization, or a pertinent master’s degree from an established and recognized school.
- 310 GRE or a similar score on another exam.
How Can International Students Apply for a Scholarship at the University of Memphis?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below.
- To apply for admission to the university’s undergraduate and Master’s programs, go to the original official website https://www.memphis.edu/iss/current_international_students/scholarships.php.
- Put the required data there.
- Upload the required document.
Documents that are Required to Apply
Please upload the following files.
- A passport photocopy
- Pre-requisite degree
- A passport photocopy
- English language proficiency certificates
- Copies of your academic records and any awards
- Personal statement or purpose statement
What kinds of financial aid does the University of Memphis provide?
At-A-Glance Freshman Scholarships, At-A-Glance Transfer Scholarships, Scholarship for Memphis Advantage, Adult Fellowships, Community College Transfer Scholarship Applications, Departmental awards for study, and Program for First Scholars are all scholarship opportunities available at the University of Memphis.
How are winners of scholarships selected?
After reviewing the applications, the judges will choose and pit the remaining contestants against one another. In the end, judges will assess GPAs, exam results, experiences, and essays to determine which applicant best deserves their scholarship grant.