Are you applying for a scholarship program to study at the University of Auckland?
If yes, you are in luck. Today’s Article will give you all the information you need about the University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship for students like you. Without further ado, let’s dive right in.
- Country: New Zealand
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Offered by: Government of New Zealand
- Institutions: University of Auckland
- Type: Fully Funded one-time scholarship
- Degree Program: Master, Postgraduate Diploma, Bachelor
- Scholarship Amount: $10000
- Deadline: November 21, 2022, and April 20, 2023.
The University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship program began in 2016. The Scholarship program is for new International postgraduate and undergraduate candidates who are applying to study for undergraduate and master’s degrees having met the appropriate qualification requirements. The Scholarship program seeks to attract the best new international students to study in a postgraduate or undergraduate program at the University of Auckland.
Interested prospects must meet the following criteria if they must get entry into the University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship program
- Candidates must have received an offer of study from the institution.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 6.0 in general.
- Must present a quality application letter
- Reference Letter
A candidate’s country of origin is also vital during selection for the University of Auckland Scholarship Program.
Benefits Of The University of Auckland Scholarship
The University of Auckland Scholarships has lots of benefits for eligible candidates. One such advantage is that each student undergoing undergraduate and postgraduate studies will receive a bi-annual scholarship fund of up to $10,000.
Up to 50 Scholarships are available each year. Applicants are also free to enroll in any course.
To apply for the University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship, visit the official website below. Applications end by November 21, 2022 (for those commencing studies by February 2023) and April 20, 2023 (for those commencing studies by July 2023).