What we will cover?
- Country: Poland
- Required Language: English
- Offered by: UNESCO and Polish Government
- Institutions: Poland Universities
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Degree Program: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Scholarship Amount: A Monthly Allowance of 1600 PLN/ Fully Funded
- Deadline: April 28, 2023
UNESCO and Poland invite applications for Fully Funded Fellowships in Poland 2020! Applicants from Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, North America, and the Pacific are now eligible to apply for a fully-funded fellowship program in Poland.
The UNESCO and Polish governments will fund all expenditures. The program, which began in 2012, intends to foster capacity-building and research activities for outstanding students from UNESCO member countries.
It was developed with the goal of strengthening human resource capacity in developing countries as well as increasing international cooperation and respect between countries and the people of Poland.
Funding Value of the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023
Begin your academic journey in Poland! The UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023 provides the following incentives to the recipient.
Polish authorities provide the following facilities:
- Access to university infrastructure and free college tuition
- Accommodation at the designated facility
- A monthly allowance of 1600 PLN is provided.
UNESCO provides the following facilities:
- International airfare from the beneficiary’s home country to and from Poland
- Health coverage
At the conclusion of the study period, the beneficiaries will be granted a credential certifying their presence at the host university. This credential will be issued after the Institution receives the necessary reports and payment clearance.
Details of the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023
The goal of the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023 is to bring together learners from all origins and regions of the world to boost workforce development and human capital growth in many disciplines. Applicants ought to have a background in any of their respective fields, however, this is not compulsory.
Here are a few key details of the program:
- All participants must be no older than 35 years old.
- You do not require a CGPA.
- English will be the medium of instruction.
- The UNESCO Fellowship Program will cover all student expenses, along with airline tickets and health insurance.
- Participants in the Postgraduate program must have earned a four-year undergraduate degree.
The Requirements to Apply for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program is available to students from many countries outside Poland. However, in order to be qualified for the program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Young people and students from underdeveloped nations are especially encouraged.
- English is the required language.
- The applicant must have a BS, BSc certificate or an MS, MSc certificate.
- Fellowships are only available to people in good health who are under the age of 35. When a strong argument can be made, adjustments may be considered.
- Candidatures must be filed by the invited member state.
Application Process of UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023
To apply for the program, please complete the following steps:
- Fill out an online application form.
- Applications must include the following attachments in duplicate:
- Forms for applying for UNESCO fellowships.
- Medical affidavit.
- Four completed form pages in English using capital letters.
- Two attached photos (4×6 cm).
- Certified copies of the received degree (in English).
- If the candidate’s native language is not English, a UNESCO proof of language comprehension must be completed by a relevant authority.
- Two letters of recommendation from people who are associated with the candidate’s work, as well as letters verifying the candidate’s credentials.
- Completed submissions in duplicate must be routed through the participant’s country’s National Commission for UNESCO and reported to the Chief of Participation Programme and Fellowships Section at the UNESCO postal address.
- E-mail an early copy of the application (see the program’s website for specific email addresses).
- Candidates who have been approved should register for the Fellowship e-registration system, which is available on the program’s website.
- Only the selected candidates will receive a letter from their respective UNESCO National Commissions.
- After UNESCO notifies the candidate of his or her selection, a medical examination is conducted and submitted.
Poland is a fantastic country with a diversified and rich educational history. Studying in Poland will not only provide you with high-quality education but will also allow you to pursue your desired career in the EU.