This scholarship offers an amazing opportunity to study at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) for free! In this blog post, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, application process, and other details about the UKM Vice-Chancellor Scholarship 2022-2023!
- Country of origin: Malaysia
- Funded by: Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Type: Fully funded
- Education level: Master’s degree & Doctoral program
- Duration: Depending on which program you chose
- Deadline:14th July
The Scholarship’s benefits
The scholarship has several benefits for recipients, including:
- Waived tuition fees every semester
- Registration fees and service fees waived
- All activities fees waived
- Allowances for textbooks and stationery
- Monthly living allowance of RM3200
- Accommodation assistance at the university residences along with an allowance of RM300 per month
- On-campus meals allowance
- Airfare to and from Malaysia
- Health insurance
- One-time study abroad allowance
- Return airfare from home country to Malaysia upon graduation
This scholarship provides excellent financial support for international students and allows them to further their studies without worrying about the cost. The scholarship will open up a world of possibilities for aspiring students and could be the perfect opportunity to take advantage of.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Malaysia
- Have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic results
- Have applied and been accepted to study at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
- Meet all the English language requirements set by UKM
- Be willing to commit to the scholarship duration
- Currently not receiving any other financial aid
- Not currently enrolled in any program of study at UKM
- Have a valid passport
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and personal achievements
- Demonstrate strong academic potential
How to Apply?
- Submit an online application form on the UKM website.
- Provide supporting documents such as academic transcripts, statement of purpose, & CV.
- Submit recommendation letters from two referees.
- Take part in a personal interview conducted by a panel of UKM representatives.
- As soon as the selection process is complete, awaiting the results.
Be sure to submit all the required documents before the deadline to be considered for this fully funded scholarship.
- A certified copy of a valid passport or identification card
- Certified copy of academic transcripts &/or certificates
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of reference
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- How long does the UKM Vice-Chancellor Scholarship last?
Answer: The duration of the scholarship depends on the duration of the program you are pursuing. For masters programs, it lasts up to two years & for Ph.D. programs, it lasts up to three years.
- Is there an application fee for the UKM Vice-Chancellor Scholarship?
Answer: No, there is no application fee for the UKM Vice-Chancellor Scholarship.
- Are there any other scholarships available at UKM?
Answer: Yes, UKM also offers other scholarships such as the MyBrain15 Postgraduate Scholarships and UKM International Graduate Scholarship.
International students have the chance to benefit from this scholarship and receive a world-class education in Malaysia. For those interested in applying for this scholarship, be sure to review the eligibility requirements & deadlines. With this scholarship, you could make your dreams of studying abroad a reality!