Around 28 universities in the UK are rated in the QS Global MBA rankings for 2022, with 11 business schools in the top 100. One of the distinctions held by top B-schools in the UK is the AACSB certification which is solely provided to 5% of the global universities. As expected, the high expenditures associated with these promising openings are manageable in light of their potential payoffs.
Therefore, if you are attempting to figure out how to pay for your MBA in the UK, UK MBA scholarships are imperative. In this article, you will find information about fully funded MBA scholarships in the United Kingdom, including details such as who is eligible, how to apply, when the application deadline is, what benefits are offered, how long the program lasts, and more.
The Sussex MBA Scholarship at the University of Sussex is looking for qualified candidates. Applicants from all over the world are encouraged to apply and get university funding to pursue a Master’s Degree at the UK’s 26th-ranked Master’s Program.
Summary of Scholarships
- Degree Obtained: Master’s
- Country: United Kingdom
- Institution: University of Sussex
- Length of Program: Year for Full-Time, Two Years for Part-Time
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Costs Related to Higher Education
The Sussex MBA Scholarship provides monetary awards between £1,500 and £5,000.
Requirements for the Sussex MBA Scholarships
Those interested in Sussex MBA Scholarship must satisfy the following requirements:
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except UK and EU Countries.
- Specifically, English is Required.
- Experience at a high management level and academic success is required.
- Hold an offer from the university for the MBA program at Sussex.
- For the program beginning in January 2024: 30th November 2023
- For the one starting in September 2023: 30th September 2023.
How to Apply?
To get this scholarship, please comply with the following requirements:
- Submit your application for the Master of Business Administration program at Sussex via the University’s Postgraduate Admissions Office. Please use our online application system if you want to start in September. The deadline for scholarship applications for January enrollment is 30th November.
- You are only eligible to apply for MBA scholarships after you have been admitted to the program.
- Suppose you’ve been accepted to the MBA program at Sussex and have relevant (senior) management experience and strong academic performance. In that case, you might consider applying for the MBA scholarship by sending an informal expression of interest to email@example.com.
- The university will use your first MBA application and subsequent interview to award the scholarship. They will inform you about the scholarship committee’s decision as soon as they make it. After receiving it, you will have one month to accept or refuse a scholarship offer. The scholarship cannot begin at a later date.
Please visit the official website of the University of Sussex for more information on scholarships.