- Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Institutions: University of the West of England (UWE)
- Funded by: University of the West of England
- Tuition Type: 50% Tuition
- Degree Program: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Amount: N/A
- Separate Application Required?: Not needed
- Deadline: 30 April, 2024
50% tuition fees for one academic year starting September 2024.
- Possess qualifications comparable to a UK first-class honours in an undergraduate program
- Hold either an unconditional offer, or a conditional offer where the sole requirement is an IELTS or equivalent English proficiency test
- Be commencing studies at UWE Bristol as a new student without any prior academic experience in the UK
- Be categorized as an international student for the purpose of tuition fees
- Not be under sponsorship or a recipient of another scholarship or financial award
- Supply official academic transcripts when applying.
How to apply
If you meet the eligibility requirements outlined above, you will be prompted to apply during the application process.
Notification will be sent to the successful applicant by the end of May 2024.
You will be required to demonstrate that you meet the UKVI (UK Visas and Immigration) requirements, which include having sufficient funds to cover living expenses and the remaining tuition fees.
The awardee should actively participate in the UWE Bristol student community and will be expected to perform ambassadorial duties for the University during their course of study.
After graduation, it is anticipated that recipients will maintain active involvement in the UWE Bristol Alumni Network, assisting in the promotion of the University’s programme to future students.