- Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Institutions: University of Sussex
- Funded by: University of Sussex
- Tuition Type: Partial tuition
- Degree Program: Masters
- Scholarship Amount: £3,000
- Separate Application Required?: Yes
- Deadline: 30 September, 2024.
£3,000 tuition fee reduction.
For scholarship qualification, you are required to:
- Complete your Bachelors degree at Sussex in 2024, achieving either a First Class or Upper Second Class honors.
- Secure and accept a spot on an eligible Masters program, which may be undertaken on a full-time or part-time basis, commencing in September 2024.
- Fulfill all conditions associated with their university offer.
- Understand that if they receive another University of Sussex scholarship, they will forfeit eligibility for the Sussex Graduate Scholarship.
- Ensure they have adequate finances to support the remainder of their tuition and living costs.
- If you’re graduating in 2024 with a Bachelors degree from the Sussex Artificial Intelligence Institute, Zhejiang Gongshang University (ZJSU), and have obtained a First or Upper Second Class honor, you will be considered for the Sussex Graduate Scholarship.
All countries are eligible for this scholarship.
How to apply
Indicate your intention to apply for the Sussex Graduate Scholarship through the PG Apply portal at the time you accept the offer for a qualifying Masters program. In case your application was made through one of our international representatives, you should request them to express your interest on your behalf.
It is imperative to state your interest in the scholarship through PG Apply prior to enrolling in your Masters program.