This fantastic scholarship is available to undergraduate and postgraduate international students looking to study at Bristol University from 2024-2025. This blog post will tell you everything you need to know about this incredible opportunity.
- Country of origin: UK
- Funded by: University of Bristol
- Type: Partial Funding
- Education level: The undergraduate program and the Master’s program
- Duration: It all depends on the program.
- For postgraduate course 26th Feb 2024
- For undergraduate program 29th Apr 2024
What is the ‘Think Big’ scholarship?
The ‘Think Big’ scholarship is an incredible opportunity offered by the University of Bristol for international students looking to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. The scholarship provides up to £20,000 in tuition fee waivers to eligible applicants & is designed to help those in need with the costs of their studies. The scholarship will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate exceptional academic ability, a commitment to personal development, and enthusiasm for their chosen field of study.
How much money does the scholarship provide?
– Undergraduate students should apply to a total of three scholarships worth £10,000 available. Also, scholarships of £5,000 are available for nine students.
– Postgraduate students will be given scholarships of £20,000 for five students each. Also, scholarships worth £10,000 each for ten students & scholarships worth £5,000 for 20 students.
– Awards can only be used as tuition fee waivers. All other fees, such as accommodation and travel costs, must be paid by the applicants.
Who is eligible for the scholarship?
-The scholarship is open to international students looking to pursue undergraduate or master’s studies at the University of Bristol.
-Applicants must meet the university’s entry requirements & be classified as an overseas fee payer by the university.
-To be considered, applicants must also demonstrate a high level of academic excellence & potential.
-Students who have already enrolled in their studies at the University of Bristol are not eligible for this scholarship.
-The scholarship is awarded based on academic merit, the potential to contribute to & benefit from the course, financial need, leadership potential, and/or other individual attributes.
How to apply for the scholarship?
1. Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the Think Big scholarship. You must be an international student starting full-time undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the University of Bristol in the 2023-2024 academic year.
2. Research the application deadline and make sure your application is submitted on time. Applications typically open in October of the year prior to when you will begin your studies.
3. Download and complete the Think Big scholarship application form, which can be found on the university’s website.
4. Attach any additional supporting documents such as a CV, personal statement, or academic transcripts that may be required.
5. Submit your completed application form and other supporting documents to the university via their online portal.
6. Wait to hear back from the university regarding the outcome of your application.
By following these steps, you will have completed your application for the Think Big scholarship at the University of Bristol and could soon be studying for less!
The ‘Think Big’ scholarship from the University of Bristol provides a fantastic opportunity for international students to gain financial support for their studies. With this, students can make their dreams of studying abroad a reality. Don’t miss out on this chance, and apply now!