The University of Bologna is now accepting applications for its fully funded scholarship for international students. This is a great opportunity for international students to get an excellent education abroad!
- Country of origin: Italy
- Funded by: University of Bologna
- Type: Fully funded scholarship
- Education level: An undergraduate & a master’s program
- Duration: Deadlines for each course will be as per the course selected
- Deadline: 31st March 2024, 29th Apr 2024 & 31st May 2024 (Tentative)
What is the University of Bologna Scholarship?
• The University of Bologna Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program that provides financial support to international students looking to study at the University of Bologna.
• It offers undergraduate and master’s degree scholarships, providing recipients with study grants of €11,000 gross for Unibo Action 2 and tuition fee waivers for Unibo Action 1.
• This scholarship also includes access to student services & activities, such as language courses and research projects.
• The University of Bologna Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for students worldwide to participate in a world-class academic experience.
Who is eligible to apply?
The University of Bologna offers scholarships to both undergraduate & master’s students. To be eligible, applicants must:
• Have a valid passport
• Be a non-Italian citizen & age must be below 30 years
• Have an excellent academic record
• Possess good English language skills
• Pass tests like GRE, TOLC, &/or SAT
GRE: The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a standardized test that measures verbal, analytical, & quantitative reasoning skills. Many graduate schools use it for admission into their programs.
TOLC: Test of Online Competence is a set of tests developed by the University of Bologna to measure the level of digital literacy & information retrieval competency required for successful participation in their courses.
SAT: The SAT is an internationally recognized college admission test that provides universities with the information needed to assess your academic readiness for undergraduate studies.
You can find full list of scholarships in Italy for international students here.
How to apply?
1. The first step to applying for the University of Bologna Scholarship is to create a profile on the application website. To create a profile, you will need to provide your personal information, academic background, and other relevant documents.
2. Once your profile is created, complete the online application form with all the necessary information. This includes details about your academic background, current situation, professional experience, and interests.
3. After submitting the online application form, you must send in supporting documents such as certificates, transcripts, & references via email.
4. You must also prepare a motivation letter outlining why you believe you should be selected for the scholarship & provide evidence of your academic excellence.
5. The next step is to take an online test if required. You will be given instructions about the online test at the time of registration.
6. Finally, if selected for the scholarship, you will be invited for an interview by the selection committee. You must demonstrate your motivation and suitability for the scholarship program at this stage.
Once all these steps have been completed, you can submit your application. The University of Bologna Scholarships application deadline is usually in April each year.
Visit https://www.unibo.it/en/services-and-opportunities/study-grants-and-subsidies/exemptions-and-incentives/unibo-actions-1-2-study-grants-and-tuition-fee-waivers-for-international-students/Unibo-actions-1-and–2-study-grants-and-tuition-fee-waivers-for-international-students to get more information about the scholarship and the application process.
The University of Bologna Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for international students to pursue their studies in Italy with financial aid & tuition fee waivers. It’s a fantastic chance to gain quality education & advance your career prospects. Don’t miss out on this tremendous opportunity; make your dreams come true!