This is an advance notice.The 2025-26 Rotary Peace Fellowship application will be available online in February 2024.
A fully financed fellowship is available through the Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2025–2026 to worldwide participants who are genuine peace proponents and endeavor to promote it.
The Rotary Foundation established the seeds for an age that is the foundation of the most wonderful humanitarian organization in the world with the slogan “Doing Good in the World.” The Rotary Peace Centers have already trained more than 1500 fellows worldwide to carry out their objectives.
Since 2022, the peace fellowship has been effectively reaching its goals of developing the leadership skills of those involved in peace and development. However, since 1917, the Rotary Foundation has actively promoted nonviolent change.
Up to 130 people who demonstrate exceptional leadership abilities receive the Rotary scholarship annually. These Rotary honors for overseas students testify to their commitment to leadership and their potential to impact positive change by acting as powerful peacemakers.
The students in this fully funded scholarship are given the greatest tools and training to help them become influential peace ambassadors and highly successful professionals.
Summary Rotary Peace Fellowships
Level of Study: Masters and the professional development certificate program
Scholarship type: Fully Funded
Deadline: May 15, 2024 (Most likely)
Duration of Program: 15 to 24 months for Master’s degree programs and 3 months for the certificate program
Total number of Scholarships:
- Up to 50 fellowships for Master’s degree
- 80 fellowships for certificate studies at top universities
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- International development
- Uganda’s Makerere University
- Bradford University in England
- Japan’s International Christian University
- United States, Chapel Hill, Duke University, University of North Carolina
- Thailand’s Chulalongkorn University
- Sweden’s Uppsala University
- Australian University of Queensland
The Rotary Peace Fellowship program is geared toward bringing about change at the grassroots level. The Rotary Foundation views peace as a fundamental aspect of life. In addition, Rotary Peace Center alumni operate in nearly every productive sector, including NGOs, the media, research organizations, education, governmental organizations, and the arts.
Only Master’s degree studies are eligible for these awards. The Rotary Peace Fellowships Program covers all internship and field study costs, tuition, fees, lodging and board, and transportation.
Benefits of the Rotary Peace Fellowship Program:
- Meals and lodging are included
- The cost of tuition will be paid.
- Conveyance on a round-trip basis
- Health care insurance will be paid properly
- The costs of the field study will be paid
- The cost of the internship will be covered in full
Criteria for Rotary Peace Fellowship Eligibility
- Applicants must have a strong command of English.
- Candidates need to have an outstanding track record in building projects.
- The candidates must demonstrate both their academic success and their history of volunteerism.
- Students pursuing a master’s degree must already be bachelor’s degree holders.
- Candidates engaged in undergraduate or graduate degree programs are ineligible at the time of application.
- From the date of their most recent degree until the start of the fellowship program, Master’s students must have at least three years of relevant experience.
- Candidates for the certificate must be able to describe their strategy.
- Applications from candidates with disabilities are encouraged.
- The workers of Rotary Clubs, Rotary International, and other Rotary-affiliated organizations are also disqualified.
You are not eligible if you are an active Rotary member or an employee of a Rotary club, Rotary International, or other Rotary entity.
* Rotaract club members who are not also Rotary club members are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Rotary Peace Fellowship
- The Rotary Foundation must receive the applicants’ online applications.
- Please submit the necessary documentation on the official website https://www.rotary.org/en/our-programs/peace-fellowships.
- The receipt of the endorsement and application will be confirmed via email.
For Master’s Program
For Professional development certificate program
What is the minimum GPA required to apply for Rotary Peace Fellowship?
A GPA of at least 3.0 is the minimum requirement.