Are you interested in studying overseas in the Netherlands on a scholarship?
Radboud university offers international students the opportunity to study in the Netherlands on scholarship. Let us discuss the details of the Radboud Scholarship Program and the benefits it gives to international students. Come along.
- Country: Netherlands
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Offered by: Government of Netherlands
- Institutions: Radboud University
- Type: Partly Funded one-time scholarship
- Degree Program: Master
- Scholarship Amount: A part scholarship to reduce the tuition fee to €2209.
- Deadline: 31st Jan 2024
Radboud Scholarship Program
The Radboud Scholarship Program gives admission to a specified number of intelligent prospective non-EEA candidates seeking a scholarship opportunity to study at Radboud University for a Master’s degree program. Radboud University offers 26 scholarships to eligible candidates yearly across seven faculties – the Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Theology, Philosophy, and Religious Studies, Nijmegen School of Management, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Arts.
To be eligible for a scholarship program at Radboud University, candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below:
- Candidates must have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Candidates must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands.
- Candidates must have had no previous education or obtained any degrees in the Netherlands.
- Candidates must have been admitted into an English-taught Master’s degree program beginning September 1, 2023, as indicated in the legal admission letter.
- Candidates must comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
- Candidates must be enrolled full-time at the institute for the duration of the Master’s degree scholarship program.
Benefits Of The Radboud Scholarship Program For International Students
Benefits of Radboud University Scholarships for International Students include,
- Health and liability insurance
- Residence permit
- Coverage for visa cost
- Candidates will receive a partial scholarship fund reducing the tuition fee to €2209 for a one-year program. For a two-year study program, candidates need to excel in all courses of the previous year to qualify for a scholarship fund for their second year.
To apply for the Radboud university Scholarship Program, visit the official website below. Candidates must submit a curriculum vitae and two reference letters during their application for a Radboud University Scholarship.
How to Apply?
- Indicate interest in the Radboud Scholarship during online Master’s program application
- Upload three additional documents:
- Two reference letters
- Curriculum vitae
- Can reuse documents already submitted for program application
- Scholarship selection is separate from admission decision for Master’s program
- Admission to a program does not guarantee selection for the scholarship
In summary, applicants can express interest in the Radboud Scholarship through their online Master’s program application system. If interested, applicants will need to upload some additional documents to be considered. Importantly, the admission and scholarship decisions remain separate processes.