- Country: Singapore
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Institutions: Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Funded by: Nanyang Technological University
- Tuition Type: Full tuition
- Degree Program: Masters and PhD
- Scholarship Amount: Full tuition and S$2,800 monthly stipend
- Separate Application Required?: Yes
- Deadline: 31 January and 31 July (Annually)
You will receive S$2,800 monthly stipend. Upon successfully passing the Ph.D. Qualifying Examination/Confirmation, scholars may qualify for an additional monthly stipend of up to $500. This increase in stipend is contingent upon demonstrating excellent performance in research and meeting the necessary requirements for completed coursework. Please note that the university reserves the right to modify the stipend amount at any time, with prior written notice.
Furthermore, in addition to the monthly stipend, the scholarship also covers the annual tuition fee.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You can be a local or international student.
- You must be seeking admission as a full-time candidate in a Graduate Research program at NTU.
- You must have achieved a minimum of Honours (Distinction) or its equivalent in your previous academic qualifications.
How to apply
You will find all the documents you need to apply for this scholarship when you click here.
The NTU Research Scholarship is granted to exceptional graduate students who excel in their research endeavors. The scholarship does not come with any obligation or bond.
Initially, the award is valid for one year. However, it is renewable based on satisfactory progress. The maximum duration of the scholarship is two years for Master’s candidates and four years for PhD candidates. The actual duration is determined by the respective school and the availability of research funding in each case.