- Country: Sweden
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Institutions: Mälardalen University
- Funded by: Mälardalen University
- Tuition Type: Full tuition
- Degree Program: Masters
- Separate Application Required?: Yes
- Deadline: 15 January and 1 February 2024
This scholarship covers the full tuition of your program, provided you adhere to the standard study plan (at least 22.5 credits per semester or 45 credits per academic year).
It does not extend to living costs. Should your classification switch from a fee-paying to a non-fee-paying student at any point during your studies, the scholarship will cease to be awarded.
- Be aware that for your scholarship application to be taken into account, you must have designated the programme at Mälardalen University as your top preference and provided all required supporting documents by the deadlines listed on www.universityadmissions.se.
Furthermore, the application fee needs to have been settled promptly.
How to apply
Please complete the form and submit it together with your supporting documents via universityadmissions.se. here.
This particular scholarship targets exceptionally talented students originating from non-EU/EEA/Swiss nations that have the obligation to pay tuition. This scholarship does not accept applications from students hailing from the twelve nations engaged in extended development collaborations with Sweden—namely Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Bolivia, Tanzania, Cambodia, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia. Individuals from these countries are encouraged to seek the Swedish Institute Study Scholarship at www.studyinsweden.se.