The Heinrich Boll Foundation is accepting applications for its 2023 Master’s and Doctoral Scholarships in Germany. Students outside Germany, the European Union, and Germany may apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship. The Heinrich Boll Foundation will fund 1,000 graduate students at the master’s and doctoral levels degree. Those interested in attending one of Germany’s top educational institutions should not miss this opportunity. Students from all over the world can apply for a German scholarship. You will enroll in degree programs at German institutions that are state-run or officially recognized by the German government. In this article, we will guide you thoroughly on Heinrich Boll scholarship.
- Advanced Degrees: Master’s and Doctorate
- Founded by: Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung
- Participate in an Academic Program in Germany
- Deadline: 1st March 2024/1st Sep 2024
Scholarship Opportunities from the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Germany in 2023:
- Non-EU students may get a monthly stipend of €1,200, plus a mobility allowance of €100 and other benefits; tuition is also free.
- A monthly stipend of €1350 plus a monthly research expense grant of €100 is available to EU students. While tuition is free in Germany, it may be required in other countries.
- The scholarship period is two years, with a maximum of two half-year extensions.
- International students get a monthly payment of €850 plus other benefits. You may have to pay the tuition fee if you study in Germany.
- The monthly tuition for EU students is from €649 to €749, with an extra $300 required to cover books and supplies every semester. Tuition fees are not feasible in Germany but are legal in several other European nations.
- This award is valid for the standard academic year plus one additional semester.
Documents Needed to Apply for the Heinrich Scholarship in 2023
- Please fill out the Application Form.
- Proof of enrollment as a student.
- Recommendation Letter from University Professor or Lecturer
- Competency Equivalent to a University Admissions Test.
- A verified copy of your first diploma is required for international students applying to Master’s degree programs.
- Detailed documentation of your academic accomplishments to date.
- The ability to communicate in German. At least to DSH Level 2, and preferably B2.
What You Need to do before Applying:
- Outstanding performance in the classroom.
- Proof of Adequate German Fluency (B2 or DSH)
- Mutual Interaction relating to the Foundation’s stated aim persons that fit these criteria and are eager to contribute to the Foundation’s mission
Closing Date for Applications
International students can apply before March 1/Sep 1, 2024, to enroll in the Heinrich böll Foundation Scholarship.
What You Need to Do to Get a Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship
- Learn more about the Heinrich program’s eligibility criteria and how to apply.
- Collect data on the Heinrich application procedure and the necessary paperwork.
- Prepare an online application by registering with the appropriate website.
- Please apply online and attach all necessary documentation.
Please visit the official website for more information on scholarships.