The Harrison Middleton University Fellowship is open to international students from all around the world. It is intended to provide the latest graduates with an opportunity to study in the USA. With this Fellowship, you can take advantage of the university’s top-notch faculty & resources and get the most out of your studies in the USA!
- Country of origin: USA
- Funded by: Harrison Middleton University
- Type: Partial Funding
- Education level: Non-Degree Fellowships
- Duration: 9 months fellowship
- Deadline: 15th Nov 2023
What is the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas?
The Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas is an international scholarship program that offers students the opportunity to study at Harrison Middleton University in the United States. The program is open to all recent university graduates from any field & provides a comprehensive academic experience that includes tuition and fees, a stipend, and mentorship from faculty. Fellows are expected to engage in research, participate in innovative projects, and participate in seminars, workshops, and other activities as part of their studies. The Fellowship is designed to cultivate a global network of creative thinkers & doers who will work together to create a more equitable future.
What does the Fellowship cover?
• A generous stipend of $500 for accommodation, and other living costs.
• The opportunity to engage in online Socratic discussions with academic personnel.
• Access to world-class research facilities.
• A chance to explore various cultural experiences through academic trips and workshops.
• Networking opportunities with leading industry professionals and academics.
• Guidance from the university’s faculty & administration on how to develop your career goals.
Who is eligible for the Fellowship?
-International students from any nation are eligible.
-Applicants must have completed their latest university degree within the last five years.
-Applicants must have a solid academic record & demonstrate potential for success in their chosen field.
-The Fellowship is open to all areas of study & research.
-Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial need and/or merit.
-Applicants must be proficient in English language skills, including reading, writing, & speaking.
How to apply for the Fellowship?
International students from all around the world are eligible to apply for Harrison Middleton University’s Fellowship in Ideas. The simple application procedure can be finished online. Follow these steps to move forward:
- Fill out the provided application form completely.
- Write a biographical statement, not exceeding 500 words. This should cover your academic background, your interest in humanities, and your specific interest in the HMU Fellowship in Ideas.
- Write an expository essay of no more than 1500 words, plus a works cited page. This essay should relate to one of the following concentrations: imaginative literature, natural science, philosophy and religion, or social science. Your essay should reflect your interest and present a great idea in the humanities. Although we welcome the use of technology and tools to augment your writing, we expect your work to maintain academic integrity and originality. Your submission should demonstrate your own unique thoughts, analyses, and insights.
- Please send your completed application (in PDF format) and writing samples as Microsoft Word-compatible attachments to [email protected] by November 15, 2023. Candidates who make the shortlist will be invited for an interview via Zoom.
Q1: Is there an age limit for applicants?
A1: No, there is no age limit for applicants.
Q2: Are there any restrictions on study areas?
A2: No, there are no restrictions on study areas. You may pursue any field of study you wish as long as it is offered at Harrison Middleton University.
Q3: Is a visa required for admission?
A3: Yes, an F-1 or J-1 visa will be required for admission.
With generous funding, comprehensive coverage, & wide eligibility criteria, the HMU Fellowship is a great way to start your academic journey. So don’t wait; take action now & apply for the HMU Fellowship today!