Dates for this year’s scholarships will be announced in Spring 2024.
Consider applying for the Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships 2024-2025. These fully funded scholarships are available to undergraduate and postgraduate students and provide a comprehensive support package. With this amazing opportunity, you could be well on your way to achieving your academic dreams!
- Country of origin: UK
- Funded by: Goldsmiths, University of London
- Type: Fully funded 4 Scholarships (2 UG+ 2 PG)
- Education level: Bachelor & Master degree program
- For the undergraduate program, it will be 3 to 4 years.
- It lasts a year for the Master’s program.
- Deadline:May 2024 (Opens in Feb 2024)
About the Scholarship
Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships are available for both undergraduate & postgraduate international students. It is a fully funded scholarship to study at Goldsmiths University. The scholarship provides financial support to international students who wish to study at the university. The awardees will be selected based on their potential to succeed academically & their financial need.
The Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships are offered by the Goldsmiths, University of London. It provides students with the opportunity to gain an excellent education & experience life in one of the world’s most diverse cities. This is an amazing chance for international students who wish to pursue higher education in one of the top universities in the UK.
Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships 2024-2025 applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicants must be international students.
2. Applicants must have been offered a place at Goldsmiths University in London for an undergraduate or Master’s degree program.
3. Applicants must have an excellent academic record in their previous studies.
4. Applicants must demonstrate evidence of financial need.
5. Applicants must meet all other entry requirements of Goldsmiths University.
6. All applicants must be able to attend an online assessment event if invited by the university.
7. Applicants must be able to provide evidence of their proficiency in English if required by the university.
8. A UK government letter confirming refugee/asylum status is required. This scholarship will enable many international students to pursue higher education & achieve their career goals without worrying about financing their studies.
How to Apply?
Applying for Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships is a straightforward process. Check your eligibility before applying.
Step 1: Visit the official website at ucas.com.
Step 3: Fill in all the required details like personal information, educational qualifications, personal statement etc.
Step 4: Upload all the necessary documents as mentioned on the website & submit your application form. To submit your application, you will have to pay the UCAS fee.
Step 5: Wait for the selection committee to review your application & contact you if you are selected.
Step 6: If you are selected, you will have to fill out the scholarship form & submit it along with other documents to be eligible for the scholarship. We hope these steps have been helpful to you in applying for Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships.
Benefits of the scholarship
• Full tuition fee waiver
• Accommodation fee waiver
• An allowance of £8,825 for each year of study
• Opportunity to study at Goldsmiths University
• Ideal for students from all over the world who wish to pursue an undergraduate or Master’s degree
• An excellent opportunity to meet other international scholars & establish new connections. The scholarship is highly competitive and is open to those with excellent academic records. The selection criteria are based on the student’s academic excellence and personal statement.
• Weekly accommodation fee up to £200 for a single study room in Goldsmith’s halls of residence
Q1: Are there any restrictions on courses of study?
A1: Yes, the scholarship is only available for courses offered at Goldsmiths University.
Q2: Can I apply if I am already studying at Goldsmiths?
A2: Yes, you can apply if you are already enrolled at Goldsmiths.
Q3: Am I allowed to apply for more than one scholarship?
A3: Yes, you can apply for multiple scholarships if you meet their criteria & prove your eligibility.
Q4: What happens if I am not successful in my application?
A4: If your application is unsuccessful, you will receive a letter informing you of this decision. You should then contact the admissions team to discuss other ways in which you may be able to finance your studies & other expenses.
If you are looking for a chance to study abroad & receive a quality education at one of the best universities in the world, then this is an ideal opportunity. You can’t afford to miss out on this incredible opportunity, so apply now!