- Country: Switzerland
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Institutions: Geneva Graduate Institute
- Funded by: Geneva Graduate Institute and donors
- Tuition Type: Full and Partial tuition
- Degree Program: Masters and PhD
- Scholarship Amount: Up to CHF 8000 annually
- Separate Application Required?: Not needed
- Deadline: 16 October, 2024 (Expected)
TUITION COSTS FOR MASTER’S PROGRAM
- Individuals residing in Switzerland: Annually, CHF 5,000
- International students: CHF 8,000 each year
DOCTORAL PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL EXPENSES
- Discounted Tuition Rates
- Initial year: CHF 3,000
- Years following the first: CHF 1,000 annually
- For those appointed as Research Assistants on projects funded by the Swiss National Fund: CHF 3,000 annually
Recipients of a Swiss Excellence Scholarship lasting three years: CHF 1,000 annually over three years (support in the 4th year is contingent upon the allocation of financial aid)
The Institute commits to aiding its students for the entirety of their academic tenure within its capacity. This support is rendered via financial aid (outlined below) and compensated employment opportunities such as teaching assistantships, research assistantships, and administrative roles.
The Institute is especially dedicated to assisting its doctoral students. Starting from September 2023, all incoming doctoral students will receive a comprehensive funding package that encompasses a stipend and a significant tuition fee subsidy. Additionally, doctoral students have the option to augment their funding through verified, moderate employment outside or within the campus, such as through on-campus teaching or research assistant positions.
Direct applications for specified scholarships, including ones set aside for students from partner institutions or those funded by private sponsors, are not accepted. The Financial Aid Committee, during its assessment process, identifies candidates who fulfill the criteria for these particular scholarship programs and distributes awards accordingly.
How to apply
Here are steps to apply for this scholarship.
- Complete the online application form
- Pay the application fee
- Provide contact details for two or three academic referees on the application form
- Upload all your supporting documents before the deadline
- Validate your application by clicking on “Submit“
The Geneva Graduate Institute is dedicated to drawing in gifted scholars globally, independent of their background or financial capacity. We allocate upwards of CHF 2 million annually to back our students during their academic journey, courtesy of our benefactors and the solidarity fund.