If you’re interested in attending school outside of your country, Canada is now opening its doors to you with the Douglas College Scholarship for 2023. The institution is accepting applicants to take part in this generous offer. If you’re hoping to get it, learn more about this scholarship below:
Overview of Douglas College International Student Scholarships
Douglas College is now opening its scholarship program to international students this 2023. They offer this program to undergraduates outside of Canada, and up to 7000 Canadian dollars are provided for tuition fees. For every academic year, five lucky participants will be chosen.
The Douglas College Internation Scholarship started last 2017 to encourage more international undergraduates to be a part not only in their academic programs but in athletic activities too. This scholarship program is given to students with excellent academic performance. Still, it particularly needs financial help, and it’s divided equally into two parts – for the Fall and Winter semesters.
- Country: British Colombia, Canada
- Scholarship Type: Academic performance
- Offered by: Douglas College
- Institutions: Douglas College
- Type: Split into two parts for the Fall and Winter semesters
- Degree Program: Undergraduate program
- Scholarship Amount: 7000 Canadian dollars
- Deadline: January 31, May 31, and September 30, 2024
Courses Offered at Douglas College for Scholarships
- Child, Family, and Community Studies
- Commerce and Business Administration
- Science and Technology
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Sports Science
- Therapeutic Recreation
Douglas College International Student Scholarships Coverage
Douglas College is focusing not only on its domestic students but international ones too. If you plan to apply this 2023, you must know what their coverage is. For now, the institution is offering over 7000 Canadian dollars to five recipients, and this amount will cover the tuition fees for the whole academic year.
Who is Eligible for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship?
Are you eligible for this Douglas College Scholarship? Like any other scholarship, you can’t apply without submitting their requirements. This offer, in particular, needs you to have these:
- Language Requirement: English
- Countries Eligible: All countries in the world are accepted
- During the admission process, you must submit a copy of your high school diploma. You should have a minimum of 60% GPA or, ideally, higher to be considered.
- For international students, proof of a passing English proficiency result is needed. They should pass the English Language requirements from the IELTS Academic module or TOEFL iBT. For IELTS, the passing overall test score should be 6.5, while TOEFL should have at least an overall test score of 83.
Note: If you want to check out more details about the Douglas College International Student Scholarship eligibility, you can contact the institution here.
Steps to Apply for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship
Now that you know the eligibility of this scholarship, learn these simple application steps:
- You have to wait for the admission notice from the institution before you begin the first step. Once notified, you can apply here by clicking on the button below to start downloading. Fill up the form and proceed to the next step.
- After submitting the application form, you’ll need to prepare these documents and send them to this mailing address:
Douglas College International Admissions Room 2800
700 Royal Ave
New Westminster BC, V3M 5Z5 Canada
- Your application form with your signature
- A copy of your international waiver. This is required to have access to the admission information.
- A scan of your passport and a copy of your student permit.
- A clear copy of your academic transcripts.
- A copy of your English Language Test results.
- Your non-refundable application fee receipt. You can pay through Flywire at douglascollege.flywire.com
Note: Before making any payments, check out the slots and availability of this scholarship first by contacting the institution at [email protected]