- Country: Australia
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Offered by: Deakin University
- Institutions: Deakin University
- Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities
- Degree Program: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Eligible Fields: All Subjects offered at Deakin University
- Scholarship Amount: From 50% to 100% of the tuition fees.
- Separate Application Required?: Yes
- Deadline: One month before you begin your studies at Deakin.
- Bachelor’s: February 18, 2024
- Master’s: November 3, 2023
Great news! For students wanting to study in Australia, applications for the Deakin Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023 are now open. In this article, we will discuss the scholarship, its benefits, and other relevant information about the application procedure.
Details of the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
This award covers up to 100% of candidates’ tuition costs. As part of the scholarship, selected students will have access to the VCPEP program and priority placement for on-campus housing.
This scholarship was created to celebrate new students who have consistently demonstrated exceptional academic performance. It is also intended for individuals who have the potential to make significant contributions to the institution as well as the broader society.
Successful applicants are supposed to take part in the VCPEP Program. What is essential to keep in mind is that the application must be submitted at least one month before the start of the university studies.
Furthermore, unsuccessful scholarship applicants will be automatically reconsidered for the Deakin International Scholarship. Please visit the official website to learn more about the Deakin Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship.
Requirements For the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must first meet the Deakin University admissions criteria and apply to be one of the students. In addition to fulfilling the admission criteria, you must also meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below.
- You must be qualified to study at Deakin University.
- Be a prospective foreign student at Deakin University for a coursework program.
- Previous studies required an 85% average or higher.
Applicants must meet all of the above criteria. Applicants will be subjected to rigorous screening, and grades above the indicated minimum standards may be required.
According to an official release from the institution, here are some of the top guidelines for a successful application.
- Explore the available scholarships, double-check the eligibility requirements, and then apply for the appropriate scholarship.
- When filling out forms, check that you’ve completed all of the relevant areas, and avoid using phrases like ‘as above’. This is also the moment to double-check for spelling mistakes.
- Please include all necessary supporting documentation. Most scholarships require extensive documentation.
- Take note of the deadlines for each scholarship you wish to apply for and ensure that you submit your proposal on time, together with all required documents.
- Make sure you have enough time to complete your registration before the deadline.
Application Process for Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
First, you must prepare the following documents. Pay attention to the following list to learn about the necessary paperwork:
- A completed application form for the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship program.
- A 300-word personal statement outlining why you choose to study at Deakin University, a summary of any extracurricular activities and work experience you have done, why you believe you would be an excellent ambassador for the institution, and any other information that can assist your proposal. Here are some tips to help you with the application as well.
- Two references who can speak to your community involvement and leadership abilities.
- A finished application to study at Deakin University, including all academic transcripts.
Because this scholarship is restricted by international quotas, applicants should apply early to increase their chances of success. The institution will notify successful applicants within six weeks of their application.
More about Deakin University
Deakin University is a public institution in Melbourne. It was founded in 1974 and is now listed as the top 283 institutions in the world by the QS Ranking. With over 40 years of practice as one of Australia’s premier tertiary education institutions, Deakin University provides its students with world-class programs and limitless possibilities.
It honors students who have consistently strong academic achievement and the capacity to make a significant contribution to the institution and its society. Furthermore, the institution sets an example by providing opportunities to both life and work in an interconnected, dynamic world.
For Indian Students
Application Form link