The United Kingdom is home to many prestigious academic institutions offering scholarship opportunities and quality education to international students from various countries. The Clarendon fund scholarship at the university of oxford is one such scholarship program – this will be the topic under consideration in this article. Stay tuned.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Offered by: Government of the UK
- Institutions: University of Oxford
- Type: Fully Funded one-time scholarship
- Degree Program: Master, DPhil
- Scholarship Amount: £15,609 or more
- Deadline: January 20, 2024
- Separate Application Required?: No
Clarendon Fund Scholarships Overview
The Clarendon Fund scholarship is a vital graduate program at the University of Oxford. The program offers scholarships to about 200 new students yearly. Clarendon Fund Scholarships are granted based on educational potential and excellence in all graduate-level degree-bearing courses at the University of Oxford.
Clarendon Fund Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Prospects must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Clarendon Fund scholarship program,
- Candidates must have outstanding educational potential
- Must be a citizen of any country outside the UK
- Candidates must apply for a DPhil course or a new Master course.
All candidates already undergoing graduate-level degree-bearing courses qualify to apply for Clarendon Fund Scholarships.
Benefits Of Clarendon Fund Scholarships
Benefits of Clarendon fund scholarships at the university of oxford include,
- Full tuition waiver.
- A minimum living cost grant of £15,609 yearly for candidates undergoing full-time courses
- Annual research support grants for candidates undergoing part-time courses
Candidates who apply for a part-time or a full-time DPhil or master’s course at the University of Oxford before the deadline in December or January (depending on the program) will be deemed fit for a Clarendon Scholarship. Candidates are not required to present any extra documents, particularly for the Clarendon scholarship program. However, candidates must submit their application before the deadline of December or January 20, 2024, if they desire to be deemed fit for the scholarship program.
To apply for the Clarendon Scholarship Program at the University of Oxford, visit the official website below.