- Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Institutions: Cardiff University
- Funded by: Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
- Tuition Type: Partial tuition
- Degree Program: Masters
- Scholarship Amount: £3,500 – £10,000
- Separate Application Required?: Not needed
- Deadline: 31 July, 2024.
Eligible postgraduate taught students may receive awards ranging from £3,500 to £10,000, which will be granted as a discount on their tuition fees.
Should you fulfill the eligibility criteria outlined in our terms and conditions, the relevant funding will be awarded to you automatically.
This encompasses, among other requirements:
- Ensuring that your application is submitted to the University no later than 31 July 2024.
- Accepting your offer and remitting any required deposit by 30 June 2024. If your deposit deadline falls after this date, you must pay the deposit by that specific deadline and accept your offer within 14 days after it is issued.
- Possessing an offer for a qualifying postgraduate taught program.
- Satisfying any conditions associated with your offer by 20 August 2024, where necessary.
How to apply
International candidates from qualifying countries will be automatically evaluated for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship upon accepting an offer for certain postgraduate programs and paying any obligatory deposit by the deadline indicated in their offer letter.
To secure the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, you must meet or surpass the requirements of your offer by 20 August 2024, including any stipulations regarding English language proficiency.
Those eligible applicants who receive an unconditional offer at the outset will be awarded the scholarship automatically.
Recipients who qualify for the scholarship will obtain it as a reduction in their tuition fees. There is no cash alternative offered, and the scholarship cannot substitute for any deposit that must be paid.
This scholarship is designated for full-time students commencing their studies in the autumn of 2024. The award is not transferable and cannot be applied to any other entry year.