- Country: Sweden
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Institutions: Blekinge Institute of Technology
- Funded by: Blekinge Institute of Technology
- Tuition Type: Partial Tuition
- Degree Program: Masters or Single Course
- Scholarship Amount: N/S
- Separate Application Required?: Yes
- Deadline: 15th January, 2024
Scholarships partially fund your tuition fees and will not cover costs of living. This scholarship program provides partial tuition fee scholarships, typically offering a 50% reduction in fees.
- The BTH scholarship program is designed for prospective students from countries outside the EU/EEA that are subject to tuition fees for university studies in Sweden. This scholarship is not applicable to applicants who are pursuing distance education at BTH.
- Individuals are limited to receiving only one scholarship per person for identical educational programs from this initiative. Academic merit is the primary consideration for awarding these scholarships.
- Applicants who have designated a BTH study program as their top preference will be given priority.
How to apply
- To apply for a BTH scholarship, initiate the process by submitting your application for a campus-based program or an individual course at BTH through Universityadmissions.se.
- Consideration for the scholarship application is contingent upon your status as a student who is required to pay tuition fees and has settled the application fee. Should you be a tuition-fee-paying student with a waiver for the application fee, your application for the scholarship will be taken into account.
For scholarship application, please access the Tuition Fee and Scholarship Portal by logging in.
Once you are awarded a BTH scholarship, it is critical to accept the offer promptly, as failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the scholarship. Additionally, to retain your scholarship, you must pay any outstanding tuition fees by the specified deadline, which you can find in your BTH tuition fee account.