- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Institutions: American University of Sharjah
- Funded by: American University of Sharjah
- Tuition Type: Full and Partial tuition
- Degree Program: Undergraduate and Master’s Degree
- Scholarship Amount: N/S
- Separate Application Required?: Yes
- Deadline: 15 June (Expected date)
- H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Scholarship: Beneficiaries may receive partial or complete tuition coverage, subject to the Scholarship Committee’s decision. Initially granted for the first year, the scholarship is renewable through to graduation if the student continues to meet the criteria.
- Gebran Tueni Media Scholarship: Recipients enjoy a tuition exemption for one academic year, which may extend to graduation. This scholarship also includes dormitory accommodations and visa fees.
- Mohammed Bin Rashid School for Communication Scholarship: This award provides a tuition waiver for the recipient, effective for one academic year and potentially extendable until the completion of their studies.
- William Jefferson Clinton Scholarship at AUD: This program offers a full tuition waiver for either the Fall or Spring semester, plus shared-room accommodation at The American University in Dubai.
- ICT Funds Scholarship for Undergraduate Admissions: This scholarship grants a complete tuition waiver for one academic year (spanning 2 semesters), continuing up to graduation. It also provides a monthly stipend.
- Dubai Electricity And Water Authority (DEWA) Intilaq Scholarship: A comprehensive package that includes full tuition coverage, a monthly stipend of AED 6,500, medical insurance throughout the study period, and an additional AED 1,500 bonus during a 6-week summer work placement.
- AUD Senior Scholarship: Depending on the Scholarship Committee’s review, this can cover 25%, 50%, or the entire tuition, up to a maximum of 32 credit hours within one academic year.
- The AUD Alumni Tuition Waiver: Alumni are eligible for a 25% reduction in tuition fees, which lasts until they graduate.
- The AUD School of Education Tuition Waiver: Qualified candidates may receive a 40% discount on tuition fees.
To find out if you are eligible for this scholarship and how to apply, please click here.
AUS allocates specific funds for academically exceptional undergraduate students who face financial constraints. These financial grants are open to all admitted students, irrespective of race, color, gender, religion, or nationality.
Fresh, first-time enrollees at AUS might be eligible for various financial supports, including a financial grant, a scholarship based on merit, and a Family Tuition Grant, which is offered to the younger sibling when a family has two or more children enrolled at AUS. Collectively, these can account for up to 55 percent of the tuition and associated fees. Beyond their initial semester, students have the opportunity to be considered for further scholarships.