- Country: Holland (Netherlands)
- Institute : Maastricht University
- Offered by: Dutch Ministry of Education
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Target group: International students
- Number of awards: 24
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Application deadline: February 2023
- Admission Results: May 2023
Maastricht University Scholarships 2023-24 is a fantastic opportunity for international students to study in Holland with fully funded scholarships. Outstanding students who wish to advance up the corporate ladder can apply for this fully-funded scholarship chance to enroll in this prestigious master’s and doctoral program. The Holland Scholarship in Europe aims to bring together individuals from different socio-cultural, political, and economic backgrounds with divergent viewpoints on the same issue. Maastricht University excels in its position because of its unity in diversity.
This scholarship offers a duration of 13 months for a one-year Master’s Degree and 25 months for 2 Years Masters Degree.
- Living costs
- Insurance for Health and liability
- Visa application costs
- Tuition fee
- Pre-Academic Training costs
- Candidates must meet the requirements for obtaining a visa for entry and residency permit in Holland.
- The application process is open to international students
- Applicants should not be dual citizens of a European nation.
- The candidate must be accepted into a master’s degree program at Maastricht University.
- Candidates must hold good academic standing.
- Students who completed exchange programs are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates must be under 35 years old on 1 September 2023.
- An applicant may have never been on any exchange program or attended higher education in the Netherlands.
Students from EU/EEA, Surinam, or Switzerland are not eligible for the program.
List of Study Programs
- Faculty of Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- School of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
Documents uploaded in the form should be in .docx, PDF, or .doc format
- Complete the application form, along with other documents.
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of Motivation
- Recommendation letters should be dated and written no earlier than February 2022
- Previous Degree Certificates and Transcripts
- Proof of Academic Excellence
- Contact Information for Referees.
- Copy of passport.
Step 1: The candidate must apply to any eligible master’s degree program for admission. A number will be assigned for identification once you submit your application via Studielink. Candidates will need that ID number to complete the scholarship form.
Step 2: You should complete the application form after logging onto your UM account. The application form must include all of the previously mentioned documents.
Step 3: Complete your application carefully.
MU will not be covering any Handling charges.
Official Scholarship Link