The University of Kent is a public research university based in United Kingdom. Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent, was formally installed as the first chancellor in 1966 after its inauguration. University of Kent is ranked as one of the top public universities in the United Kingdom. It is ranked in QS global world rankings for Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, Research and Innovation services.
Applications for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships are currently open!
What we will cover?
Summary of Scholarship
Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Type: Partially-Funded
Offered by: University of Kent
Institutions: University of Kent
Degree Program: Undergraduate
Scholarship Amount: £3000 per year
Deadline: March 31, 2023
Description of Scholarship
International students from all over the Globe can apply for a vast variety of scholarships offered by University of Kent for the academic year 2023. These scholarships are available for undergraduate degree programs only. Kent offers a variety of scholarships to students who achieve outstanding academic merits from entry-level and beyond in their undergraduate studies.
Applicants are assessed for obtaining a scholarship once they have applied for admission in the university. If the candidate keeps showing outstanding performance during the academic year, scholarships are granted to them as well.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships at University of Kent
Candidates for this scholarship must exhibit the following:
- Students must achieve at least AAA at A level or comparable international degree.
- Filled an official application for an undergraduate degree starting in September 2023.
- Received a formal offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) for their chosen program of study.
- The University should have gotten the verification of the student’s acceptance of the offer by the deadline date. Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will be ineligible for this Scholarship.
- Only international students who have paid their tuition are eligible for this scholarship. This prize is not available to enrollments who are qualified for the reduced EU tuition rate starting in September 2023.
How Can International Students Apply for a Scholarship at University of Kent?
- Applications for the global Scholarship should be submitted through the applicant portal available on the website.
- Once you have accepted an offer of a merit scholarship from the University of Kent, only then can you apply for it through the portal.
- You must provide your statement of purpose in order to be evaluated for this scholarship.
- An approximately 500-word maximum personal statement explaining:
- “why you believe you should be receiving the grant and how you would help Kent in its efforts to become a worldwide institution.”
- Only the word or pdf versions of this personal statement are allowed to be posted; all other forms will be refused.
How are winners of scholarships selected?
Scholarship candidates will be narrowed down based on their prior academic success. Final choices will also examine the statement submitted and your complete program application. Applicants will be notified of the final decision shortly thereafter. If successful, the scholarship offer must be accepted within 4 weeks of the award. Follow this link https://www.kent.ac.uk to the official website for more information.