Kaist University is offering a fully funded scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year. Tuition fees and a monthly allowance are covered by this scholarship. Find out more about this awesome opportunity!
- Country of origin: South Korea
- Funded by: KAIST University
- Type: Fully funded
- Education level: Undergraduate level program
- Duration: As per the course selected
- Deadline: Varies as per the course
What we will cover?
About the Scholarship
• A completely financed award for international students is the Kaist University Undergraduate Scholarship 2023–2024.
• This scholarship will cover the full tuition fee and a monthly allowance of up to 800,000 KRW (Korean Won).
• The scholarship is open to all nationalities and academic backgrounds
• The scholarship also includes access to health insurance coverage and other benefits.
• One economy round trip air ticket will be provided by the university on arrival in Korea or Asia and departure from Korea at the end of studies.
• Korean language training fee will be waived for successful applicants, and Kaist University offers an optional Korean language course before the start of the degree program.
– Be an international student
– Have a strong academic record
– Must have a minimum TOEFL score of 550 or perhaps an IELTS score of 6.0
– Demonstrate financial need
– Applicants must have a valid passport
– Student should not be receiving any other scholarship when applying for this scholarship
– Students who are already accepted in their degree program may also apply, but they should provide proof that they are currently enrolled in the program
– The applicant should also demonstrate leadership potential & strong communication skills
How to Apply?
The Kaist University Undergraduate Scholarship Application process is rather straightforward and may be completed in four or five easy steps:
1. First, visit the official website of Kaist University & review the program details to ensure that you are eligible for this scholarship.
2. Once you have confirmed your eligibility, you must create an account on the application portal and fill out the online application form. In your application, be sure to provide all the necessary details.
3. After submitting the online application, you will need to submit the required documents and provide evidence of academic excellence, such as transcripts, certificates, & other documents.
4. After submitting all required documents, you will receive an email regarding the status of your application. You may be asked to attend an interview or submit additional documents for review.
5. Once your application has been approved, you will receive a scholarship package containing all the necessary information & instructions about the scholarship.
6. You will need to accept the scholarship offer and pay the enrollment fees to confirm your acceptance.
7. Once accepted, you will be granted the scholarship and begin your studies at Kaist University.
These steps should help you complete your application and get you on track to receive this prestigious scholarship. Wishing you success!
Documents required at the time of application
1. Official transcripts of secondary school and/or college/university records
2. Test results of any language proficiency test (if applicable)
3. A valid passport
4. Personal statement (motivation letter)
5. Curriculum Vitae/Resume
6. Two letters of recommendation
7. A copy of the financial statement demonstrating sufficient funding to cover the tuition fees & living costs.
Q1. Is the application process different for domestic & international students?
A1. Yes, domestic & international students will have different requirements in the application process.
Q2. Is the scholarship renewable?
A2. No, the KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-2024 is not renewable.
Q3. Does the scholarship cover accommodation expenses?
A3. No, the KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-2024 does not cover accommodation expenses.
Q4. Is there an interview for this scholarship?
A4. No, there is no interview required for the KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-2024.
This scholarship is an amazing way to get your higher education dreams off the ground. All you need to do is meet the eligibility requirements & submit your application before the deadline. So take advantage of this opportunity and start your application today!