Are you looking to apply for a scholarship program in the Netherlands? If yes, the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships for International Students at TU Delft should be worth your consideration. Come along as we discuss the dos and don’ts and the benefits of this scholarship program.
- Country: Netherland
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based
- Offered by: Government of the Netherlands
- Institutions: TU Delft, The Netherlands
- Type: Fully Funded one-time scholarship
- Degree Program: Master, PhD
- Scholarship Amount: Full Tuition Waiver based on the course.
- Deadline: December 1, 2022
Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships
The Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) has made provisions for international students to study at the institution. The scholarship program aims to provide financial assistance to outstanding international MSc candidates who desire to learn at TU Delft and meet the eligibility criteria for gaining entry into the institution.
To be eligible for the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships at TU Delft,
- You must be an exceptional international candidate undergoing one of the two-year formal TU Delft MSc programs.
- Must score a total GPA of 80 percent or more.
- You must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a well-known institute outside The Netherlands.
- You must submit the complete MSc application form before the deadline for the scholarship application.
When applying for the scholarship program, do well to follow this procedure,
- Fill out the MSc application
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload 2 reference letters.
- Upload an English language proficiency certificate
Note that all documents needed for the scholarship program must be presented together with the MSc Application. No candidate will be allowed to upload more documents after they have submitted their applications.
Benefits Of The Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships
Benefits of the scholarship program include an annual full tuition waiver for the TU Delft MSc program based on the university rate or statutory fee, according to the documented ethnicity, and subsidy for living expenditures.
To apply for the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship program at TU Delft, visit the official website below. Applications end by December 1, 2022.