If you’re an international student looking to continue your higher education in Italy, then you’re in luck!
- Country of origin: Italy
- Funded by: Italian Higher Education Institutes
- Type: Fully funded
- Education level: Master’s degree, Ph.D.
- Duration: It depends on what type of course you are taking
- Deadline: 9th June 2023
A brief introduction
If you want to study abroad, consider looking into the Scholarship sponsored by the Italian government. This Scholarship provides free tuition fees, medical insurance, and 900 euros per month. You can also pursue graduate or Ph.D. studies at top universities in Italy. It’s an excellent opportunity that not many international students know about! However, it is important to note that only 20% of those applying will get accepted.
What Does the Scholarship Cover?
The Scholarship covers all tuition fees and health insurance and provides 900 euros per month. Here are a few of these benefits in more detail.
- Insurance for health and medical care:
The Italian government will cover the cost of public healthcare and provide the cost of your private medical coverage with this Scholarship. You don’t have to worry about coming up with money if you get sick or injured while studying abroad in Italy.
- Tuition fee:
You are not required to pay any tuition fees during your studies as long as you are enrolled in one of the best universities in Italy that have been preselected by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Education and Research.
- Language courses:
Language courses are available for international students who want to improve their English skills before their study abroad experience in Italy.
Who Can Apply?
1. The Scholarship is open to international students pursuing graduate or Ph.D. studies at a top university in Italy.
2. You must have completed a bachelor’s degree, and your chosen course of study should have been taught in English.
3. Applicants will be assessed on the quality of their undergraduate results and their research proposal.
4. Age of applicants must not exceed the age limit of 28 years old by the deadline for below Ph.D. level programs. For a Ph.D., it should not be over 30 years, and for research applicants, it should be below 40 years at the time of the deadline for application submission.
5. Students applying for Italian language & culture programs also need to have a certificate verifying their proficiency in the Italian language.
How to Apply?
You can apply by filling out the online form on the website. Follow the steps just as given below:
1. Register on the official website
2. Fill in your data, such as name, nationality, date of birth, and a valid email address.
3. Choose the study program you would like to pursue in Italy from the list provided.
4. Answer all other questions truthfully to the best knowledge.
5. Read the Terms and Conditions page carefully before submitting your application.
6. It’s important to note that only one Scholarship will be awarded per person.
7. Attach all the needed documents before submitting the form
8. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
9. Selected applicants will be notified via email about their selection.
10. Applicants must keep their contact information up-to-date to receive updates about the status of their applications.
The application form and the following documents are required:
1) Letter of motivation
2) Graduate Diploma or other proof of previous studies
5) An Italian university admissions letter
6) A letter of recommendation.
It is mandatory to submit all documents in English or Italian. Applicants who have previously studied at an Italian institution can also apply, but they need to provide a letter from their university confirming their status as a former student.
- Who sponsors this Scholarship?
The Italian government sponsors the Scholarship.
- How do I get more information about it?
You can visit the official website to find out more details and instructions.
- Can international students apply?
Yes, if you speak either English or Italian fluently with a college degree.
- Will they accept international transcripts as evidence of a college degree?
No, you must provide official transcripts from a college or university in your home country.
- When will the winners be announced?
The winners will be announced through the email address in their application form as soon as the selection process is completed.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity; apply before the deadline! You can find out more about the Scholarship here https://studyinitaly.esteri.it/en/call-for-procedure