The Islamic University of Madinah offers fully funded scholarships for overseas students. Under this grant, only undergraduate or graduate degrees are available. Islamic University provides fully funded grants for the 2023-2024 academic session.
This scholarship is for eligible applicants who show great potential for completing their undergraduate studies in the disciplines of Islam or any fundamental sciences such as chemistry, mathematics, and physics.
Country: Saudi Arabia
Countries that may Apply: All Nationalities
Scholarship Type: Fully funded scholarship
Offered by: Government of Saudi Arabia
Institutions: The Islamic University of Madinah
Duration: 4 years (Monthly Allowance)
Degree Program: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Program
Deadline: Ongoing till December 4, 2023.
This scholarship is a fully funded program for bachelor’s degrees in degrees of science. It offers study opportunities in chemistry, mathematics, physics, and several other fields in Saudi Arabia. Applications for this grant are encouraged by international Muslim male students.
The Saudi Arabian government established the Islamic University of Madinah. It was established in the Islamic holy city of Medina in 1961 with royal authority. Students from all over the world are getting quality education from the University of Madinah.
The Islamic University of Madinah ranked #801-1000 in QS global rankings.
Coverage and Benefits
The scholarship provides to the selected eligible students.
- Upon acceptance and after completion, a free flight ticket is provided according to certain conditions.
- There is a bonus reward for those who get excellent grades.
- A stipend may be provided to the students every month.
- For unmarried students, there is no charge for furnished housing.
- Free daily transportation is offered to students. Routes are frequently scheduled.
- 24/7 availability of medical care of high quality at the university hospital.
- Students can access the university’s administrative, educational, and athletic facilities.
- Students get the availability of food too.
- English is the only required language.
- Students from worldwide can apply.
- The candidate must be a Muslim man.
- The candidate must get a TOEFL-PBT or equivalent score of at least 450.
- It should have been almost two years since receiving the degree before the language exam.
- The Faculty Council has the authority to omit this requirement.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 25.
- Students must be available to pursue full-time studies.
- To be considered for this award, applicants must pass examinations and interviews.
- A General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or its equivalent is required of the applicant. (A government school or an authorized private institution must have granted the certificate.)
- The good physical and mental health of a student is appreciated.
- The most recent degree must be less than five years old.
- The potential student must promise to follow all university policies.
- The candidate must follow any additional guidelines in the future established by the university administration.
The Process of Applying Online at the Islamic University of Madinah
- Find the authentic website to apply for a fully funded scholarship from the Islamic University of Madinah.
- Step by step, upload the required document.
- CNIC or birth certificate.
- All educational documents, such as degrees or result cards.
- Medical report.
- Character certificate (Testimony of Conduct)
- Letter of recommendation from the institute.
- After selection, applicants must bring all the original documents attested by the Saudi Embassy or by the authority recognized by the institute.
All the documents are advised to upload in both English and Arabic language.
- This scholarship promotes Islamic education among Muslim youth, but other science-related fields are also available for admission.
- All documents should be appropriately scanned and then uploaded.
Academic Fields Available to Apply
- Fields of Arabic Language
- Fields of Noble Qur’an and Islamic Studies
- Fields of Hadith and Islamic Studies
- Areas of Da’wah and Usuluddeen
- Fields of Shariah
- Fields Year
- Fields of Science
- Fields of Computer
- Fields of Engineering
- Fields of Regulations
At least how much time does it take to get accepted into the Islamic University of Madinah?
Your application takes almost fourteen days to review. After that, you will get an email about the remaining requirements to fulfill your application.
What percentage of Muslims from different countries are selected for Madinah University?
Muslims from Pakistan have the highest percentage, a 75% chance, while those Pakistani Muslims currently living in the UK possess 25%.
How much GPA is required to apply to Madinah university?
A GPA of at least 3.75 on a 5.0 scale and 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is a must for a student to apply.