- Country or Location: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Category: Merit-based
- Scholarship Institution: The University of Edinburgh
- Institutions: The University of Edinburgh
- Type: Fully Funded one-time scholarship
- Degree Program: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Amount: Full tuition fees for three years
- Deadline: 5th June 2023
Great news! The Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships are now available for anyone pursuing part-time distance learning in a Master’s degree from the University of Edinburgh.
Continue reading to learn more about the scholarships and how to apply for one!
Funding Value of the Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships
The application period for the scholarship is open until June 5, 2023, and it is offered to global postgraduate students from qualified countries. Applicants who qualify for the scholarship will be eligible to receive support for three years of tuition fees to study in any Master’s program at the University of Edinburgh.
The award will be valid for the expected length of the program of study.
Details of the Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships
The University of Edinburgh is a world-class institution consistently ranked among the top 50 in the QS World University Rankings. The University is dedicated to developing revolutionary teaching methodologies to discover the best methods for students, such as e-learning approaches and peer-assisted education. Furthermore, it has a global reputation for pioneering research in various fields. According to the most recent QAA report, the institution received the highest possible rating for the excellence of the student learning program.
If you want to be a part of this prestigious University, you can apply for the Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships. Students enrolled in any of the University’s part-time distance learning postgraduate programs are eligible to apply.
It is an excellent opportunity to obtain a world-class education from a reputable institution. Continue reading for more information on the application process and requirements.
The Requirements to Apply for the Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships
The prize is designed to celebrate students who excel academically and help them accomplish their higher education goals. Applicants must meet the following conditions for the Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships:
- Applicants must be citizens or residents of one of the countries listed. The scholarship is not open to all countries. Please check this page to see if your country is among those that qualify.
- Applicants must submit a personal statement that addresses the following points:
- The aspects of the curriculum that drew applicants to the University of Edinburgh.
- Confirm how completing the program will help your personal and professional development.
- How it will help you to give back to the community, region, or country.
- To participate in part-time distance learning, applicants must have a reliable internet connection and be fluent in English.
Application Process for Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships
You must go through several steps to be eligible for Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships. Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be admitted to the University’s Master’s program.
- Once applicants have access to the University, they can complete the paperwork for the financing online.
- The University may also request supporting documents; however, passport copies and a CV are required in this case.
- Before the deadline, qualified applicants can submit an online scholarship application.
According to the University’s official website, the scholarship will be awarded based on academic excellence and personal statement quality. Furthermore, students who have not previously studied at the master’s level will be given higher priority.
According to the University’s official website, all applicants will be notified of their status in mid-July 2023. Furthermore, please carefully review the qualifying criteria, as some programs are not eligible for specific scholarships.
Other FAQs about Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships
- Can an applicant revise a previously submitted personal statement?
An applicant’s statement cannot be edited or changed once submitted. However, an applicant may submit an updated personal statement before the deadline. The institution will upload the updated personal statement, represented in front of the selection panel, alongside the original personal statement.
- Can an applicant change the start date of their program to qualify for the scholarship?
If candidates have not started their studies, they can request a change through the applicant hub.