Whether you’re interested in an undergraduate or master’s program, these scholarships can provide you with the opportunity to pursue your goals and get the best possible education. We will discuss the Bocconi University Scholarships & what you need to do in order to get one in this post.
- Country of origin: Italy
- Funded by: Bocconi University
- Type: Fully funded
- Education level: Bachelor’s & Master’s program
- Duration: It depends on the program you choose.
- Deadline: Same deadline as that of Bocconi admission’s round. Dates can vary every year. Please confirm on official website.
- For Undergraduate: 20th January (Winter) and 7th April (Spring) and
- For Graduate: 12th December (1st round International), 26th January (2nd round International), 28th February (3rd round International), 22nd March (4th round International) and 28th March (5th round International).
What types of scholarships are available?
The Bocconi University Scholarships 2023-2024 is designed to provide international students with access to a world-class education. These scholarships offer a full tuition waiver and are available for undergraduate and master’s studies. Students are encouraged to apply early in order to secure their scholarships and benefit from the best possible education that Bocconi University has to offer.
The Bocconi University Scholarships are open to all eligible international students, regardless of their country of origin. The university encourages students to apply, as it believes diversity is key to academic success. Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic records, as well as strong leadership skills & a commitment to excellence.
Additionally, Bocconi University provides a range of scholarships and grants to support students in their studies. For example, the Fondazione Cariplo Scholarship covers living expenses and provides an opportunity for those with financial needs to receive higher education at the University. Similarly, the International Undergraduate Scholarship offers financial support to international students who have shown outstanding academic performance in their secondary studies.
How much money can I get?
The following is a quick overview of what’s available:
- Full or Partial tuition waiver: Take the pressure off your finances & enjoy a full tuition waiver for your studies. For undergraduates, the Merit Award may be worth up to $12,000 per year, while for graduates it may be worth up to $13,000 per year.
- Accommodation Assistance: Get help with finding suitable housing & support with any associated costs.
- Financial aid: Get access to grants & other financial aid for books, travel, and other expenses.
- Language support: Receive assistance with language courses & other language-related needs.
- Support for research: Receive financial support for research projects you’d like to undertake.
What are the eligibility requirements?
The Bocconi University Scholarships 2023-2024 has the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants from any country can be international students.
- Possess sufficient knowledge of English as evidenced by satisfactory TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- Submit proof of financial need.
- Meet all academic requirements for admission into the program.
- Demonstrate a commitment to community service and global engagement. These scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis, so you will be required to submit your application before the deadline to be considered for these scholarships.
How do I apply?
Now here are the steps you need to follow to get your application process underway:
- Make sure you meet all of the eligibility requirements before applying & you must have all the required documents.
- You will need to submit official transcripts, proof of English proficiency, & a completed application form.
- Once all required documents & information have been gathered, submit your application to Bocconi University.
- You will be notified via email when a decision has been made about your scholarship.
- Previously attended universities’ transcripts
- Official academic records from any high school attended
- Proof of English proficiency
- A letter of motivation
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- A copy of your passport
- Any other relevant documents
Make sure that your documents are complete & up to date in order to avoid any delays in the processing of your application.
With the right dedication and hard work, you can turn your dreams into reality with a Bocconi University scholarship. If you’re interested in taking advantage of this amazing opportunity, don’t wait – apply now!